Best Turbinate Surgery Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Turbinate Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Turbinate Surgery
About Turbinate SurgeryTurbinate reduction surgery decreases the size of the turbinates in the nose. This surgery is usually used to treat nasal obstruction (condition that hinders breathing by restricting airflow). The surgeon can reduce the size of the turbinates using one of many techniques that can either cause the tissue to become scarred and shrink over time, or directly remove portions of the turbinate. Techniques for turbinate surgery include laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, turbinectomy, and turbinoplasty. In some cases, septoplasty (correction of the septum), is done along with this surgery.
- Nasal Concha Surgery
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.
- Surrounded by the leafy suburb of Hillcrest, Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital committed to providing effective and affordable healthcare in the community.
- Established in 2015, this 252 bedded-facility boasts an extensive range of top medical facilities and is widely known for its integrated healthcare system.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its patients.
The hospital offers a variety of treatments and related procedures under the following departments:
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Urology
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Orthopedics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital strives to offer the best treatment through its state-of-the-art infrastructure complemented by the latest medical equipment and advanced technologies.
- The departments are well-equipped with modern cutting-edge facilities, air-conditioned rooms, modular operating theaters, and emergency units like ICU with specialized monitoring systems.
- The cardiac ward present in the hospital is a 10-bedded unit consisting of two-bedded and single rooms, catering to patients suffering from a variety of cardiac conditions.
- The maternity department has several LDRs (Labor delivery room), a neonatal ICU, prepartum rooms, advanced operating rooms, and a nursery.
- The hospital also has a specialized pediatric ward designed and furnished for the comfort of young children as well as their mothers. The pediatric ward has a play area to keep the children occupied and a Mom’s Lodge with a kitchenette with microwave and self-service tea and coffee.
- There is a special department dedicated to performing upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies, bronchoscopies, ERCP, as well as Capsule Endoscopy.