Top 5 Hospitals in Thailand
Thailand is a booming medical tourism destination with people travelling from all over the world to receive the outstanding medical care offered there. This lucrative trend is majorly driven by the fact that efficient clinical and therapeutic care is delivered at a highly cost effective rates. The lower cost does not come at the compromise of quality – in fact the best hospitals in Thailand are accredited by reputed organizations like the Joint Commission International (JCI) of USA for their quality services and clinical excellence.
Thailand is a popular holiday destination with thousands of people travelling to enjoy the beauty and rich cultural heritage. The country is also renowned for beauty treatments, i.e., cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. Medical holidays in Thailand is a popular trend and a large number of people are planning their holidays to accommodate medical care.
The best hospitals in Bangkok have been providing standard healthcare services for many decades. The quality and effective care regime of Bangkok hospitals has developed it into a popular hub for medical travel.
The easy accessibility through Suvarnabhumi Airport is another advantage as it caters to all major airlines of the world. Patients from Middle East, African and western countries widely travel to Thailand to avail the finest medical treatment.
Here is a list of 5 best hospital in Thailand compiled by us to help you make an informed decision about your health:
- Bumrungrad International Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Southeast Asia and the first hospital to get JCI accreditation in Asia.
- The hospital has a capacity of 580 inpatient beds and 275 outpatient examination suites. The outpatient clinic is one of the world’s largest private outpatient facilities with 21 stories and all the contemporary provisions of international standard.
- It is one of the prime medical tourism destinations and more than 520,000 international patients visit Bumrungrad from various parts of the world to receive quality clinical care.
- The diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation services at the hospital are exceptional with state-of-the-art medical facilities, cutting-edge technology and advanced surgical suites.
- The expert team of specialists at this hospital are highly qualified physicians with training and fellowship from internationally reputed institutions
- The international service department at Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok has a dedicated team of patient coordinators, multi-lingual team (150) of interpreters/translators, visa assistance service, airport service, international insurance coordinator, large muslim prayer room, etc.
- First ‘IBM Watson for Oncology’ – a machine-learning Artificial Intelligence site in the world
- CardioInsight – a non-invasive technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias
- Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre with cutting edge technologies like MAKOplasty©, Mazor X for robotic-assisted surgery.
- 24-hour emergency care with emergency cardiac catheterization
- Yanhee International Hospital is a forerunner tertiary health care service providing facility located in Bangkok.
- It is considered the top cosmetic surgery hospital in Thailand by many and offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures, beside general medical, dental and alternative medicine.
- Thousands of international patients from 162 countries have chosen Yanhee for its high standard of quality health and beauty services.
- The staff at the hospital ensure that the patients receive utmost care during their stay and can converse in english wich is a plus factor for international patients.
- Yanhee is accredited by reputed bodies like ISO Accreditation (since 2000), Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA) and JCI Accreditation (USA) for the maintenance of clinical excellence.
- 36 treatment centres, 95 outpatient examination rooms along with 12 major and 30 minor operating rooms.
- Latest technology at Yanhee include CO2 Laser, Q Switch Ruby Laser, Aramis Laser, Aurora/Triniti Laser, Q ray Laser, etc.
Get Free Assistance for Best Hospitals in Thailand
- Vejthani is one of the best hospitals in Thailand with 263 inpatient beds and state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- The hospital offres services in more than 20 specialties catering to 300,000 patients from over 100 countries around the globe.
- Vejthani Hospital provide gold standard clinical care and has received the highest numbers of Joint Commission International (JCI) – Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs).
- The clinical care programs accredited with JCI – CCPCs are – Diabetes Type II, Hepatitis B, Knee Replacement, and Lumbar Decompression & Fixation.
- The hospital is highly renowned for centre for orthopedics, popularly known as ‘The King of Bones’. It is the first hospital to receive Hepatitis B CCPC in the world and the first to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC the first in Southeast Asia.
- The hospital has 95 Grand Single rooms, 10 Suites and 11 VIP Suites
- There are 10 modern Operating Theatres, Water-jet technique for liposuction and 12 high-tech dialysis machines
- The orthopedic department has computer navigation system and techniques for minimally invasive Joint Replacement surgery.
- The V Flight Service at Vejthani provides air ambulance service fitted with latest technology for emergency care patients.
- Sikarin International Hospital is a multi-disciplinary healthcare centre situated in Bangkok and makes it to the list top hospitals in Bangkok.
- The hospital is awarded by various organizations and holds accreditations from ISO and HQIA – Ministry of Public Health for its clinical excellence.
- The top doctors in Bangkok are associated with Sikarin Hospital across a wide range of specialties and medical facilities.
- The hospital is easily accessible from the International airports in Bangkok and offers specialized services for international patients through its International Patient Management team.
- Sikarin Hospital has Modular Operation Theatres, EndoCapsule System (for Gastro-intestinal disorders)and Catheterization Lab.
- The Best Under A Billion Award – in 1 of 200 Best Company in Asia which selling amount is not over 1,000 Million Us Dollar
- APSIC CSSD Centre of Excellence Award (2017-2018)
- Bangkok Nursing Home is the first International Private Hospital in the Kingdom of Siam (Thailand) and now is one of the top hospitals in Bangkok.
- The hospital has a capacity of 120 beds and offer its service to thousands of patients from over 150 countries.
- The expert doctors at BNH are highly experienced and skilled in varying fields of specialization.
- The excellence centres is Women’s Health, BNH Breast Health Centre and BNH Gynecology Centre.
- The hospital is accredited with highly reputed associations like Hospital Accreditation (HA) of Thailand and international bodies JCI from USA.