NMC Healthcare is widely known as the largest private healthcare group in the UAE and has been serving patients from all over the world for the past 46 years. NMC is one of the most trusted healthcare brand when it comes to personalized care, efficient hospitality and a deep commitment to the providing superior clinical services to the patients.
The NMC Royal Hospital, UAE is a referral tertiary healthcare centre and amongst the largest hospitals in Abu Dhabi and neighbouring regions.
The hospital has several quality certifications and awards under its name, including the accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI), one of the topmost USA based certification for healthcare organizations, and World Endoscopy Organization.
The hospital abides by the principles of quality care for all people, with focus on innovative technique, advanced technologies, patient safety, clinical excellence, teamwork, and personalized care offerings.
NMC Royal Hospital offers a broad range of multi-disciplinary services across all the major medical specialities, such as Cardiac Sciences, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Mother and Child Health, Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Neurosciences (considered as its 5 pillars).
Infrastructure and facilities
- Capacity of 500 beds including various types of room categories - VIP Suites, Private rooms and sharing rooms
- Hybrid operating theatre with flex move system
- 53 Critical care beds and the regions first NICU and PICU combination in the private sector
- World-class critical care units including a dedicated cardiac unit with round the clock intensivist cover
- Diagnostics and radiology: 3 Tesla MRI unit, 256 slice CT scanner and automated laboratory system
- Emergency Services: 24x7 Ambulance service and Community Pharmacy and Emergency unit with isolation bed.
- A team of more than 90 doctors which consists of 32 consultants and 28 specialists.
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiotherapy
Services for international patients:
The NMC, being a forerunner company in Dubai healthcare industry, offers a combination of strong, inter-connected, integrated private healthcare network that is only has a vertical and multi-brand approach, but also the flexibility to grow more operations as per the demands.
NMC Royal Hospital is a premier institute for medical tourists and receives numerous patients from places across the UAE, and other countries including, and not limited to, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Yemen, Kenya, Jordan, Egypt, Seychelles, Colombia and Brazil, as well as the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Slovakia, and USA.
The international patient centre at the hospital comprises a dedicated team of trained and Board-certified medical experts, who ensure that the patients receive high standards of treatment and clinical expertise.
Facilities for international patients include:
- Schedule appointment at the hospital
- Second or third medical opinion
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Visa assistance
- Language interpreters
- Arranging accommodation
- Foreign currency exchange
- Alliance with multiple international medical insurance companies
- Easy discharge from the hospital
- Schedule follow-up appointments and post-operative visits