Best Hospitals In New Delhi
Choose from 25 best hospitals in New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is a premiere multi-disciplinary hospital providing tertiary care and is recognized worldwide for its clinical excellence in cardiac care. The 310 bed hospital is globally renowned centre boasting of admirable outcomes for interventions like Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatric Cardiac Surgery. The hospital holds pride in housing some of India’s best and most accomplished surgeons who have many national and international awards to their credit.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute has won the prestigious ICICI Lombard and CNBC India Healthcare TV 18 Awards 2014-15, for the category- Best Single Speciality Hospital in Cardiology, for three years.
- Guinness world record for largest ever initiative to test cholesterol levels.
- \"Best Heart Care Centre in North India\" - Global Healthcare Excellence Awards, 2013.
- Best Institution Award by Delhi Association Medical Association 2013
- Ranked the No. 1 Hospital (Private) in Cardiology in Delhi-NCR, and the 5th Best Cardiology Hospital in India by The Week – Nielsen Survey 2013.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute won the Best Specialty Centre for Cardiology
- Awarded as the Best Dental Clinic in New Delhi by India Healthcare Awards 2016
Dental Bliss is a world-class dental clinic providing first-rate facilities and is equipped with finest and most modern technologies. The clinic provides comprehensive dental care services, using high-grade implants and instrumentation and maintains international standard for quality, hygiene and clinical care. Led by Dr Amandeep Dhillon and Dr Surbhi Anand, who are reputed and highly trained dentists, with significant experience and expertise in the field. The clinic offers a wide range of dental procedure from basic preventive to cosmetic and restorative ones, including advanced stage gingivitis, Invisalign aligner and dental procedures for children.
Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic is a specialty clinic focusing on assessment and treatment of problems related to Men’s Health, including Urology Diseases like Prostate Cancer, Kidney Stones, Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction. It was established by Dr. Ashish Sabharwal in 2004 as Urology Centre of Excellence and affiliated with accredited multispecialty hospitals in Delhi. Dr. Sabharwal is considered a top-class Urologist and has attained Advanced Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Prostate Surgery from Jackson Health System, Florida (USA).
Sharp Sight is a specialized medical facility offering excellent eye care service with cutting-edge technology in the inpatient and outpatient departments along with provisions for emergency care. The Eye Hospital is fully committed in its drive for delivering best quality treatment to patients suffering from ophthalmic problems and offers a wide range of curative options including Lasik surgeries, cataract, glaucoma, retinal and cornea treatment, and many more. Sharp Sight has a panel of accomplished and highly qualified medical specialist, trained in various advanced procedures and having significant experience in their field of expertise.
SCI (Surgical Centre of India ) International Hospital is a multispecialty hospital with state of art infrastructure, latest technology and a dedicated team of experts and support staff. This renowned hospital has a capacity of 80 beds with high-tech maternity Operation Theaters, 10 bedded well equipped Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and 15 bedded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The hospital offers a wide variety of beds and room, such as sharing, Single Private, Executive, Super Deluxe and Twin Room Suite, suiting to the need and requirements of the multitude of patients.
Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Director of Hematology, Pediatric Hematology, Immunology & Stem Cell Transplant
Dr. Deep Goel
Sr. Consultant & Director
Dr. Ravindra Vats
Dr. V. P. Bhalla
Sr. Consultant & Director - Department of Surgical Gastroenterology
Dr. Kapil Kumar
Director - BLKCC & HOD
Recommended hospitals for you
4.16 average based on 70 reviews.