Best Epilepsy Treatment Hospitals in India
Choose from 35 best Epilepsy Treatment hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Epilepsy Treatment
About Epilepsy Treatment
Your brain is the biggest coordinating centre of your body and is the hub for most of the important neurological activities, these activities are coordinated with the help of electrical signals which are produced and received by your brain with the help of neurons. It is when this electrical activity becomes uncoordinated the condition is called as Epilepsy.Read More about Epilepsy Treatment →
Average Epilepsy Treatment Cost
- epilepsy surgery
- epilepsy treatment
- Artemis Hospital is a first-rated healthcare centre in Delhi-NCR that provides quality medical care with all major specialities and sub-specialities.
- Artemis Neurosciences Centre is a centre of excellence for the hospital that offers a variety of treatment modalities for the management of neurological conditions such as epilepsy.
- The centre offers both medical treatment (non-invasive) and surgical procedures for epilepsy treatment, along with specialized services and rehabilitation.
- A dedicated team of neurologists and neurosurgeons deliver effective and personalized care to epilepsy patients on the basis of their condition.
- The department is backed by a comprehensive Diagnostic facility that is equipped with the latest equipment and neuro-imaging technology.
- The epilepsy surgery at Artemis is carried out at specialized modular Operation Theatres with cutting-edge surgical techniques and patient care instruments.
- Aster Medicity is amongst the top hospitals in India to provide medical services to domestic as well as international patients across multiple specialities.
- Aster Neurosciences department is a Centre of Excellence (CoE) that provides advanced care with neurology, neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, neuroradiology, neuropsychology and neuro-rehabilitation services to adult as well as paediatric patients.
- The hospital has a speciality clinic for Epilepsy that offers a variety of treatment options for management of epilepsy on the basis of a comprehensive evaluation.
- The centre also offers special diet plan including Ketogenic diet/ modified Atkins diet for children with Intractable Epilepsy.
- Diagnostic facilities for neurological conditions include electrophysiological diagnoses such as Nerve conduction studies, visual and auditory evoked potential studies EEG along with Video EEG Carotid ultrasound and Transcranial Doppler.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of the world-renowned Apollo Health Group and is amongst the best epilepsy hospitals in India.
- Apollo Institute of neurosciences is a dedicated facility that provides excellent medical services integrated with a state of art radiological, electrophysiological and laboratory.
- The hospital offers a specialized and comprehensive Epilepsy Programme with all kinds of treatment modalities for patients with difficult to control seizures.
- The advanced diagnostic set up such as delicate Video EEG and others are also available. Epilepsy doctors at the Apollo are highly trained and specialized neurologists and neurosurgeons who are experienced in various types of procedures.
- It is one of the best epileptic surgery hospitals that offer medical services include epilepsy surgery including excision of focus, removal of solitary lesions, corpus callosotomy, hemispherectomy, and subpial transactions.
- Medanta is a world-class medical facility that is reputed to be one of the best hospitals for epilepsy treatment in India.
- The hospital has a dedicated centre for epilepsy treatment which offers various options for management of epilepsy and seizures, including medical treatment with drugs and placement of medical devices such as vagus nerve stimulation and Trigeminal nerve stimulation.
- The diagnostic facilities at the hospital include EEG, video EEG, SPECT, PET, advanced MRI, and Neuronavigation, including the Brain Suite.
- The highly skilled team of doctors at Medanta are known to be the pioneers in epilepsy surgery. The team includes epileptologists, Functional Neurosurgeons, neuro-imaging teams neurophysiologists, neuropsychologists, trained technicians proficient in analyzing the diagnostic scans.
- Medanta’s Institute of Neurosciences is fully equipped with the latest surgical instruments for highly specialized epilepsy surgery that helps the surgeon deliver the best results.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of Delhi’s most known medical centres that offer multidisciplinary tertiary medical services.
- The Centre For Neurosciences at BLK Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest medical technology for the treatment of neurological ailments.
- The centre provides holistic care with neuro-diagnostic monitoring, a complete medical evaluation as well as special programmes for advanced care for complex cases.
- BLK hospital has a dedicated team of neurologists and neurosurgeons specializing in the management of epilepsy.
- Paediatric Neurology department provides treatment to children with epilepsy under the efficient care of Paediatric Neurologists and other specialists.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket is a top-tier hospital situated in the heart of the capital city of India.
- Max Institute of Neurosciences offers a complete range of treatment and management options to patients, adult as well as children, with epilepsy and seizure disorders.
- The dedicated team of experienced and qualified doctors at Max Hospital includes neurologists and neurosurgeons deliver efficient clinical care with the best results to improve the quality of life.
- There is a special Epilepsy Program at Max Institute of Neurosciences led by skilled and trained epileptologists.
- The centre is supported by neurodiagnostic with complete evaluation and treatment services including counseling, customized treatment plans, medication therapy, physical evaluations, and psychological assessment.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an international standard hospital that caters to patients from multiple countries.
- The Department of Neurosciences at FMRI is facilitated with cutting-edge technology for the management of epilepsy and seizure conditions.
- There is a special program for epilepsy treatment that ensures the patients are provided customized care, comprehensive consultative services, diagnostic tests, and therapeutics.
- FMRI has modular operation theatres set with cutting edge technology for complex surgical procedures such as surgery for epilepsy.
- The patients receive compassionate and efficient post-operative care in the neurological intensive care unit staffed by doctors and specialized nurses.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital Yeshwanthpur is one of the top hospitals in Bangalore to offer comprehensive epilepsy care services.
- The neurology department at the hospital provides integrated facilities for the diagnosis and management of seizure disorders. The Neurophysiology unit offers the latest facilities including Nerve conduction study, Electromyography, Repetitive nerve stimulation study, portable EEG and evoked potentials (VEP, SSEP, BAER).
- Columbia Asia Hospital is known to be one of the best hospitals for epilepsy surgery in India that offers services such as Neuro Modulation for refractory epilepsy with surgical resection, ablation with cold temperature and diathermy, as well as Deep Brain Stimulation.
- The hospital has world-class infrastructure support including modern Operation Theatres and neurointensive units to provide complete care to the patients.
- The team of experienced neurosurgeons and neurologists who have been trained at the globally renowned institutes and are proficient in performing neurosurgical procedures for epilepsy and seizure control.