Best Hip Replacement Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Hip Replacement hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Hip Replacement
About Hip Replacement
Hip Replacement, also known as hip arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure in which damaged parts of the hip are replaced with artificial parts. In this surgery, the patient will undergo spinal or general anesthesia. The doctor will make an incision near the hip, remove the damaged or diseased areas of the hip, and replace these parts with prosthetic implants. This procedure is generally performed on patients that have arthritis that causes hip pain.Read More about Hip Replacement →
Average Hip Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $5500|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $11000|
|Dubai||Starting from $12500|
|Egypt||Starting from $12500|
|Mexico||Starting from $15900|
|Spain||Starting from $16238|
|UK||Starting from $35000|
|France||Starting from $35000|
|USA||Starting from $45000|
- Hip Arthoplasty
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.