Best IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Hospitals and Cost in Jeddah
Choose from 1 best IVF- In Vitro Fertilization hospitals in
Top Hospitals For IVF- In Vitro Fertilization
About IVF- In Vitro Fertilization
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a fertility treatment used to help couples conceive a child. In this procedure, an egg (from the female partner or from a female donor) and a sperm (from the male partner or from a male donor) are combined together in the laboratory. This combination of egg and sperm forms an embryo that can be implanted into the uterus of the female partner or a gestational carrier (another woman who will carry the baby).Read More about IVF- In Vitro Fertilization →
Average IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2650|
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Dubai||Starting from $6500|
|Thailand||Starting from $6500|
|UK||Starting from $8000|
|US||Starting from $14000|
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.