Best Maxillofacial Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Egypt
Choose from 6 best Maxillofacial Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Maxillofacial Surgery
About Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS or OMFS) specializes in treating many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral (mouth) and maxillofacial (jaws and face) region. It is an internationally recognized surgical specialty.
- Maxillofacial Surgeon
Aseel Medical Care Hospital, established in 2010, was the first specialized orthopedic surgery center in the Red Sea area of the Egypt. The hospital was designed to cover all specialties of Orthopedic Surgery and provide the most advanced level of care to the patient. Aseel medical center (AMC) expanded to accommodate a wider range of specialties in its new building and now offer comprehensive medical services across major medical branches. Aseel Medical Care Hospital was further established as a 24/7 emergency hospital and continue to provide patients critical and emergency care services.
Saudi German Hospital in Cairo, established in 1988, is a part of the largest private Healthcare provider in the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa). As a hospital under a multi-functional healthcare group, it also contributes to healthcare development. SGH Group has established 10 hospitals and 12 upcoming projects in different development stages, widely expanding with a growing rate of 16% per year. Saudi German Hospital, Cairo is the first hospital established by the group in Africa. As the major tertiary care hospitals in Cairo and Egypt with the capacity of around 300 beds, SGH Cairo is a leading name in healthcare sector. It offers a wide range of medical services including specialized units, sub-specialties, and critical care.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
Andalusia Al Maadi Hospital, established in 2009, started with only 49 beds capacity and 6 operations theaters but flourished over the years to double its initial capacity. They have been constantly delivering excellent healthcare services to keep up the high levels of patient satisfaction and quality of clinical care. It is a part of the Andalusia Group, a leading regional player in the healthcare sector in the Middle East. They have a network of general hospitals, specialized medical centers, and polyclinics across Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The group was founded in 1984 by the entrepreneur Dr. Darweesh Zagzoug with one hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; and expanded over 30 years.
As-Salam International Hospital, Maadi, Cairo, is a JCI-accredited facility dedicated to exceptional healthcare and medical services. It is a part of Alameda Healthcare Group, one of the prominent network of healthcare subsidiaries in Egypt, including affiliation with Royal free hospital in London, outpatient clinics, diagnostic centers, specialized centers, pharmacies, International Relations Department for expats’ medical needs. In addition to a variety of specialized outpatient and inpatient services, the hospital offers video conferencing with renowned doctors 24/7 through their tele-medicine service and the German Rehabilitation Center.
As-Salam International Hospital was established in 1982 and has a vast experience of 38 years serving the community and providing the best quality service and patient care. They have employed more than 700 physicians and 400 nurses working 24/7 to ensure unparalleled clinical care within a friendly and patient-centric atmosphere. The hospital has been continuously investing in technology and facilities to provide the most advanced and effective care to the patients.
As-Salam International Hospital in Egypt ensures end-to-end seamless medical service with a combination of quality and experience.
- South Sinai Hospital at Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt offers a variety of services for the modern medicine. The hospital has acquired the latest equipment and the most advanced surgical instruments to ensure effective and safe treatment, as with the large university hospital and specialized medical centers in the heart of Cairo.
- South Sinai Hospital at Sharm el Sheikh offers services for South Sinai government\'s peoples and visitors from abroad. They encourage various tourists’ therapeutic programs, and are widely considered as one of the largest private hospitals at South Sinai government.
- The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced physicians and medical professionals from the teaching university staff. They work with trained nursing staff to provide complete care to each patient.
- They offer comprehensive medical care and unique services with the highest standard of accuracy and proficiency. In addition to this, the hospital maintains the high hospitality level and clinical excellence.
- South Sinai hospital offers exceptional care in all general and delicate specialties. The building is equipped with the latest medical instruments and the most advanced technology in all fields to ensure the highest standard of service and care to all our patients with affordable prices to all incomes levels.