Best Nephrology Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 2 best Nephrology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Nephrology
Nephrology refers to the study of disorders and problems related to kidneys and their internal structures. A doctor treating such disorders is called a nephrologist. The kidneys perform the most crucial task of filtering your blood and help in the formation of urine. Kidneys at times develop cancers, stones or become dysfunctional and your doctor will decide the best treatment option for you depending upon your specific medical condition.
- Renal Transplant
- Parkway East Hospital is a private acute care facility that specializes in the fields of Obstetrics & Gynecology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), and Ophthalmology.
- Established in 1942, under the aegis of Dr. Paglar, a Eurasian general practitioner, the hospital is one of the largest and leading healthcare services providers in Asia.
- After undergoing a series of expansions and renovations, the JCI-accredited hospital is proudly serving the Eastern coast of Singapore, as well as attending patients from various other countries.
- The hospital boasts of many innovations for effective treatment and healthcare management, including Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Closed Loop Medication Management (CLMM), and Electronic Meal Ordering System (eMOS).
Infrastructure & Facilities
- 24h walk-in clinic and 24/365 Accidents and Emergency Department
- Operating unit with 5 operating rooms (OR)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 7 delivery suites
- Day Surgery Center
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Audiological Services
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Executive Health Screenings
- Pharmacy services
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital located along Singapore\'s Orchard Road. The JCI accredited facility was established in 1976 by Parkway Health to cater to patients of all ages from Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international patients from all countries visiting Singapore.
- Over the last few years, it has gained immense popularity as a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. They specialize in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, offering a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- It was the first private healthcare center in Singapore to perform open-heart surgery and is also credited to establish a nuclear medicine center.
- Other than their specialties, the hospital also offers treatments covering anaesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, dental specialties, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, medical oncology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric medicine, plastic surgery, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, and urology.
- First hospital in Asia Pacific region to achieve ISO 9002 international quality certification - 1994
- First private hospital in Asia to win the Asian Management Award for exceptional people development and management - 1994
- Awarded Singapore Quality Class, an award which recognises organizations which have attained a commendable level of performance in the journey towards business excellence - 1998
- Awarded the People Developer Standard - 2000