Best Nephrology Hospitals and Cost in Ahmedabad
Choose from 1 best Nephrology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Nephrology
Nephrology refers to the study of disorders and problems related to kidneys and their internal structures. A doctor treating such disorders is called a nephrologist. The kidneys perform the most crucial task of filtering your blood and help in the formation of urine. Kidneys at times develop cancers, stones or become dysfunctional and your doctor will decide the best treatment option for you depending upon your specific medical condition.
- Renal Transplant
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- Conferred The Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Gujarat Award – 2019
- Received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award 2010, instituted by the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- FICCI Operational Excellence Award, 2011
- Recognized as “The Best Medical Tourism Centre” at Gujarat Tourism Awards 2016
- Received CNBC Gujarat Ratna Award 2016 for “Excellence in Healthcare”
- 2014 IMA Med Achievers for “Innovation and Research” Company of the Year
- GIS (Gujarat Innovation Society) Hercules Award 2014
- Certificate of Recognition – TIMES HEALTH ICONS, AHMEDABAD, 2018, in the category: MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS - JOINT REPLACEMENT
- Shalby Dental Cosmetic and Implantology received Best Dentistry Award organized by Times Health Icon Awards at Ahmedabad, in 2018.
- Recognized as “Healthcare Service Provider Company of the year (Revenue less than Rs 500 Crore)” at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 by Frost & Sullivan