Best Nephrology Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Nephrology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Nephrology
Nephrology refers to the study of disorders and problems related to kidneys and their internal structures. A doctor treating such disorders is called a nephrologist. The kidneys perform the most crucial task of filtering your blood and help in the formation of urine. Kidneys at times develop cancers, stones or become dysfunctional and your doctor will decide the best treatment option for you depending upon your specific medical condition.
- Renal Transplant
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Health and the National Health Surveillance Agency – ANVISA
- Received the Accredited certification with Excellence – Level 3 by National Accreditation Organization – ONA.