Best Orthopedics Hospitals and Cost in Santander
Choose from 1 best Orthopedics hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Orthopedics
Orthopedics is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. The doctor performing such surgeries is known as an orthopedic surgeon. Orthopedic surgeries aim at correcting the postures of the bone and also replacing the degenerating joints etc. These procedures help in providing relief to the patients and reduce the level of pain and discomfort in life.
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.