Best Spinal Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Santander
Choose from 1 best Spinal Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Spinal Surgery
About Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a specialized from of surgery catering to patients who need to correct some problems in their spine. Your spine is also referred to as second brain of the body and is the area which relays a lot of important information between the body and brain. Spinal injuries are usually fatal and only a few can be cured. Your spinal surgeon is a trained professional who is skilled at performing such surgeries with almost no or minimal loss to you.
Average Spinal Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $18000|
|US||Starting from $18500|
- Spinal Orthopedics
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Spinal Orthopaedics
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.