Best Vaser Liposuction Buttocks Hospitals and Cost in Colombia
Choose from 2 best Vaser Liposuction Buttocks hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Buttocks
About Vaser Liposuction Buttocks
Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is an advanced and less invasive procedure used to remove excess fat and reshape body contours. Vaser Lipo or micro liposuction are ideal techniques for removing unwanted fats from specific areas, such as the buttock, buttocks crease and hips. The technique can target the particular area for fat removal and sculpt the body to achieve a more desirable body shape. The aim of liposuction for buttock reshaping is to remove the stubborn deposits of fat and change the contours of the area as desired. During Vaser Lipo, the ultrasound energy is used to selectively melt the fat from the outer region of the buttocks. This helps in narrowing the buttocks and give a more defined shape. It can also be used to remove the fat from the upper portion of the buttocks and lower back. This allows lengthening of the natural curve of the back and reduce the height of the buttocks. When the fat is removed from the flanks, it gives a square appearance to the buttocks.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Buttocks →
Average Vaser Liposuction Buttocks Cost
The Pablo Tobón Uribe Hospital is a private healthcare institution that is reputed for its non-profit, strong foundation and legal status (Ministry of Justice, Resolution 0528, 1955). The Hospital with a Soul is accredited and recognized for their excellence at a national and international level by organizations such as the Joint Commission International. The hospital has been operational since 1970 and has gradually developed to accommodate the latest medical techniques and facilities over the years. The high-tech infrastructure of the hospital is supported by a trained hospital staff and a team of skilled healthcare professionals. The team share the philosophy and vision of the hospital and is backed by economic resources.
- The Imbanaco Medical Center located in Cali, Colombia has witnessed an ever-increasing demand for its healthcare services since 1976.
- The hospital spread across 8 different venues was started as an effort to practice private medicine by a group of professors at the Universidad del Valle School of Medicine. What started as a simple idea to run a few combined clinics, now serves advanced treatments covering 43 different medical specialties.
- Since its inception, the hospital has undergone a series of expansions keeping up with the original idea to create a community of loyal patients and lay the foundation of quality and affordable healthcare.
- Throughout the last 44 years, the hospital has presented an unwavering commitment to preserving life with the help of advanced medical facilities and a dedicated team of medical professionals.
- The hospital prides itself in establishing Research Institute in 2010, which has contributed towards 143 studies across different clinical areas. These include oncology, infectology, cardiology, pediatrics, ophthalmology, and orthopedics.
The 350-bedded facility reflects excellence through its state-of-the-art and unfaltering infrastructure, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Service offering timely care with quality and warmth, advanced medical technology, and a large group of highly qualified doctors.
- An advanced Diagnostic Imaging Unit characterized by its permanent technological innovation, offering services in Conventional Radiology, Color Doppler Ultrasound, Multislice Scanner, Digital Radiology, Magnetic Resonance, Mammography, Specialized Radiology, and Fluoroscopy.
- An 11-bedded Angiography Unit designed for safe and quality intervention consists of the latest facilities like the biplane angiograph.
- 17 world-class operating rooms equipped with robotic and advanced integrated systems.
- A Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Unit designed for a holistic approach to care for patients with cardiovascular problems.
- A Clinical Laboratory with modern complex level IV diagnostic support services, handling 1200 patients and 5000 examinations a day.
- A Cancer Service/radiation oncology unit with all the technical support to provide the patient with safety and confidence during cancer treatment.