Best Zirconia Crown on Implant Hospitals and Cost in United Arab Emirates
Choose from 8 best Zirconia Crown on Implant hospitals in United Arab Emirates
Top Hospitals For Zirconia Crown on Implant
About Zirconia Crown on Implant
Zirconia crowns are cap-like structures that hide or support weak, discolored, distorted teeth and cover dental implants. Popular for excellent aesthetics and durability, zirconia crowns are becoming the first choice for many dentists. These crowns are made from a solid and durable metal - Zirconium dioxide, which adds to the longevity. In comparison to conventional PFMs crowns, Zirconia implants require less preparation and provide more comfort & biocompatibility.Read More about Zirconia Crown on Implant →
NMC Healthcare is widely known as the largest private healthcare group in the UAE and has been serving patients from all over the world for the past 46 years. NMC is one of the most trusted healthcare brand when it comes to personalized care, efficient hospitality and a deep commitment to the providing superior clinical services to the patients.
The NMC Royal Hospital, UAE is a referral tertiary healthcare centre and amongst the largest hospitals in Abu Dhabi and neighbouring regions.
The hospital has several quality certifications and awards under its name, including the accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI), one of the topmost USA based certification for healthcare organizations, and World Endoscopy Organization.
The hospital abides by the principles of quality care for all people, with focus on innovative technique, advanced technologies, patient safety, clinical excellence, teamwork, and personalized care offerings.
NMC Royal Hospital offers a broad range of multi-disciplinary services across all the major medical specialities, such as Cardiac Sciences, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Mother and Child Health, Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Neurosciences (considered as its 5 pillars).
Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital is a 200 bedded state-of-the-art medical facility. The hospital is a part of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), one of the largest private healthcare providers in the Saudi Arabia. The hospital is a multi-disciplinary health centre offering a wide range of medical services and world-class facilities in combination with international standard of quality and clinical excellence. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital ensures that all the patients, domestic and international, receive utmost care and reliable medical treatment. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical equipment and technology for diagnostics, therapeutic use, and critical care.
- Hospital of Future and ICT Achievement Awards
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group has been ranked among the list of 100 most influential companies in the Arab world, according to Forbes magazine rated the Middle East.
- Arab Health Awards 2011 - Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group Radiology Department is selected as one of the top three in the sectors of Radiology Hospitals in the Middle East.
- Arab Health Awards 2012- Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib\'s Group won an award for the development of human resources during the Arab Health Exhibition that took place in the UAE
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group has received the prestigious Excellence in Surgery Services Award in the Middle East.
- The Middle East HR Excellence Award
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG) was honored at the third edition of the MEED Quality Awards for Projects 2013
- Middle East Insights’ Quality Service Awards
- Aster Hospitals Dubai extends Aster DM Healthcare\'s vision to provide holistic treatment to all patients. It is a reputed multispecialty hospital offering various types of treatments under 38 different departments.
- Established under the aegis of Dr. Azad Moopen, the hospital boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, and a team of dedicated and qualified doctors.
- The trusted brand is spread across four different locations - Al Mankhool, Al Qusais, Jebel Ali, and Muhaisnah.
- Dubai Quality Award
NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai is a multi-speciality tertiary care hospital and a referral centre of choice in Dubai and surrounding regions. The hospital was established in Oct 2004 by one of the leading healthcare brands in the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, the NMC Healthcare Group. Since its inception, the hospital has fast grown into a trusted healthcare centre that offers its services to the people in and outside the UAE. The hospital is accredited by renowned organizations including Joint Commission International (USA), World Endoscopy Organization and Asia Pacific Hernia Society for its excellence in clinical services.
NMC Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of clinical services across all the major specialities. The hospital was established in 1975, and over the years, it has become a referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in the region. NCM Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is well-equipped with all the latest technologies for diagnostic and therapeutic services. With an intense focus on quality and reliable healthcare, the hospital offers effective treatment options to the patient from the UAE as well as international patients.
The NMC Royal Hospital, Dubai Investments Park (DIP) is a flagship multi-speciality hospital that offers advanced and tertiary care services. The hospital offers clinical services across 22 medical specialities and have many centres of excellence, including Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery and Minimal Invasive Surgery, Neonatology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics Gynecology, Orthopedic (Sports Medicine Trauma), Dental Surgery Urology (Minimal Invasive Surgery) and Male-infertility, and many more. There are many speciality clinics associated with the hospital, including Abdominal Pain, Vein, Stone, Breast Care, Thyroid, Back Pain and many more.
Burjeel Medical City is a premier health facility under the brand name VPS Healthcare. It is a 1,200,000 sq. ft., 400-bed hospital that offers a wide range of high-end services across a complete range of specialities. The infrastructure is designed to support tertiary and quaternary oncology treatment, along with subspecialties for adult and pediatric cases, long-term and palliative/assisted care. The hospital is located in Mohammed Bin Zayed City, in the heart of Abu Dhabi central area, and developed as per the plans of the Department of Health of Abu Dhabi. It is a part of a network of 24 multi-specialty hospitals and 125 healthcare centers present across the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and India.
- Established in 2015, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is an extension of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA. The luxury-hospital facility offers treatment in 40 surgical and medical specialties.
- The hospital has a team of 340 doctors and 2918 nurses actively working to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient.
- Spread across 23-acre of land with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units.
- The hospital is home to 364 patient beds, including 72 ICU beds, 4 post-anesthesia care units (PACU), and 26 operating rooms.
Centers of excellence
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Neurological Institute
- Digestive Disease Institute
- Eye Institute
- Respiratory Institute
- Clinical Care Institute
Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Program has been designated as a Centre of Excellence (COE) by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi received the JCI Gold Seal of Approval after only 19 months of operations.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Heart & Vascular Institute is the second international facility outside of the United States to be IAC accredited in Echocardiography in the three areas of Adult Stress, Adult Transesophageal and Adult Transthoracic.
- As of July 2018, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi was awarded institutional accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the first UAE healthcare facility, and the second in the GCC, to achieve HIMSS Stage 7.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi won the Nationalization Initiative of the Year award for efforts in attracting and retaining Emirati talent, as well as the Innovation in Recruitment Award.
Best Zirconia Crown on Implant Doctors
Dr. Rumana Abbas Dawasaz
Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Sarieh Alouch
Dr. Himanshu Jatania
Specialist - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon