Best Doctors In United Arab Emirates
Choose from best hospitals in United Arab Emirates
Dr. Suvarna Mohandas Mestha
Gynecologist | Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
MBBS, D.G.O, MD, MRCOGDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Management of High Risk Obstetrics
- Contraception advice and management early
- detection of gynecological cance
Dr. Mohamed Ramadan Mahmoud
Ophthalmologist | Consultant
MBBCH, Master Degree in Ophthalmology, FRCS, MDDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Corneal Transplantation (Keratoplasty) by Femto Laser.
- Femto LASIK and PRK for correction of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
- Intracorneal Segments Implantation, Corneal Cross Linking and ICL implantation for treatment of keratoconus.
- Phacoemulsification & IOL implantation (including toric and multifocal IOL) for treatment of cataract.
- Intravitreal injections and Laser retinal treatment for diabetic retinopathy and age related retinal degeneration.
- Treatment of Glaucoma by Laser, surgery and valve implantation.
- Pediatric surgeries: to correct squint
- Lacrimal obstruction treatment by DCR and intubation
- Eye surgery reconstruction after trauma
Dr. Shalini Sagar
ENT Specialist | Specialist ENT
MBBS, MS (ENT)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Shalini has more than 12 years of clinical experience. She has graduated from prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College and followed up by doing her Masters in Surgery in Otorhinolaryngology from Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Lok Nayak and GB Pant Hospitals, New Delhi.During her career she has worked for National Rural Health Mission in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra and Dr. RML Hospital New Delhi.Dr. Shalini has also volunteered and done several medical camps and surgeries for initiative programs by UNDP, UNICEF and WHO.
- Micro-Ear Surgeries
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries
- Endoscopic DCR
- Microlaryngeal Surgeries
Dr. Parviz Dolati
Neurosurgeon | Consultant
MD, Clinical Fellowships - Cerebrovascular, Endovascular Complex Spine SurgeryDubai, United Arab Emirates
Clinical FocusCerebrovascular microsurgery: Intracranial hemorrhages Acute Strokes Brain Aneurysms and subarachnoid Hemorrhages. Arteriovenous Malformations Congenital Cerebrovascular Diseases Cavernous Hemangioma. Cerebral Venous Anomalies Dural Arteriovenous Fistula Endartrectomy for Carotid Artery Stenosis Endovascular management of cerebrovascular diseases: Diagnostic Cerebral Angiography. Endovascular management of acute stroke Coiling of Brain Aneurysms Embolization of Brain AVMs. Angioplasty and Stenting of Carotid Artery Stenosis Angioplasty of Vasospasms subsequent to SAH Embolization of Dural AV fistula Intracarnial arteria stenting Treatmentvof Giant Brain Aneurysms by Pipeline Flow Diverting Stents Embolization for Nose bleed Endovascular management of Congenital vascular malformations Surgical management of acute stroke cases: Emergency Diagnostic cerebral angiography
Dr. Anwar Kamel Bahat Mohamed Oraby
General Surgeon | Consultant General Surgery
M.B.B.CH, Master Degree in General Surgery, MD in General SurgeryDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Anwar Kamel Bahat Mohamed Oraby has worked at reputed medical centers in his vast medical career. This includes roles of Assistant Professor of General & Onco Surgery, Bab El Shaerya Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Azhar University from March 2017. Lecturer General & Onco Surgery. Al-Azhar University Hospital. Assistant Lecturer of General & Onco Surgery, Al-Azhar University Hospital. Resident of General & Onco Surgery, Al-Azhar University Hospital. Consultant of General Surgery in Al-Handy Hospital
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Lap, Cholescystectomy, Lap Appendectomy and Lap Ventral Hernial repair)
- Laparoscopic sleeve Gastrectomy for Morbed obesity
- Breast Surgery (Benign and Malignant breast diseases and early detection of Breast Cancer)
- Endocrine surgery (Thyroid, Parathyroid, suprarenal and pancreatic surgery)
- Head and Neck Surgery (Salivary glands and Tongue surgery)
- Gastrointestinal surgery (Cancer colon - Stomach, Rectum, Small intestine and Anal surgery)
- Liver and Biliary surgery
- General Surgical Operations (Skin and subcutaneous benign and malignant disease. Soft tissue tumors surgery)
Dr. Nilesh K Oswal
Pediatric Cardiologist | Consultant
MBBS, D. PED, MD (PEDIATRICS), MRCPCH-UK, CCT-UK (PAEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Nilesh K Oswal can perform a transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiogram to the highest standards. He has experience of treating children with pulmonary hypertension, arrhythmia, metabolic disorder and heart & lung transplant. His area of interest is Pediatric interventional cardiology and adult congenital heart disease.
- His particular interest in interventional cardiac catheterization for congenital heart disease such PDA device closure, VSD device closure, ASD device closure, balloon dilatation of pulmonary valve, aortic valve, PA branches, coarctation of the aorta, stenting of PA branches, coarctation of the aorta, inserting a temporary and permanent pacemaker, PPVI & more.
- He has performed more than 1500 cardiac catheterization and has been the primary operator for most of the cases. He has worked in a high volume center in India performing 1200 catheter per year and has worked in all three pediatric cardiac centers of excellence in London-UK.
- He also has an interest in adult congenital heart disease and has vast experience of performing cardiac catheterization for the adult patient with congenital heart disease
Dr. Reshma Devjani
Plastic Surgeon | Clinical Dietician
NADubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Bruno Dillemans
Gynecologist | Specialist - General Surgeon
NADubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Andrew Jenkinson
Gynecologist | Specialist - General Surgery
MBBS, MS, FRCSDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Naveen Gupta
ENT Specialist | Surgeon
MBBS, MSDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Naveen Gupta has a vast experience of 20 years of Post MS experiencein the field of specialization. After obtaining Masters Degree he further went for advanced training in ENT at the prestigious P. D. Hinduja Hospital & Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He had done Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery from Tata memorial Hospital Mumbai, the largest Cancer Institute in South East Asia.
- Head & Neck surgeries of Thyroid gland
- Sub-mandibular and Parotid gland
- Ablative cancer surgeries of head & neck region
- Awarded Sekhsaria Fellowship at Chuv Hospital, Laussane - Switzerland
Al Zahra HospitalDubai, United Arab Emirates
Canadian Specialist Hospital, DubaiDubai, United Arab Emirates
Saudi German HospitalDubai, United Arab Emirates
Zulekha Hospital DubaiDubai, United Arab Emirates