Best Braces Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Braces hospitals in South Africa
Top Hospitals For Braces
Dental braces (also known as braces, orthodontic cases, or cases) are devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help position them with regard to a person\'s bite, while also aiming to improve dental health. Braces also fix gaps. They are often used to correct underbites, as well as malocclusions, overbites, open bites, deep bites, cross bites, crooked teeth, and various other flaws of the teeth and jaw. Braces can be either cosmetic or structural. Dental braces are often used in conjunction with other orthodontic appliances to help widen the palate or jaws and to otherwise assist in shaping the teeth and jaws.
- Teeth Straightening
- Diastema Closure
- Ahmed Al-Kadi Private Hospital is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in Durban, South Africa. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Pediatrics, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Urology, and General Surgery.
- Established in 2017, the healthcare facility is a venture by the Islamic Medical Association of South Africa to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- The hospital employs a strong team of doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff who are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- 24 Hour Emergency Department
- 4 Operating Theatres with a laminar flow
- Intensive Care Unit, High Care Unit, and GI Units
- Maternity Ward with Labour Ward
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric Ward
- Lancet Laboratory
- Private Suites
- Perumal & Partners Radiologists
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.