Best Endocrinology Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 6 best Endocrinology hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Endocrinology
Endocrinology is a branch of physiology that deals with the study, behavior and diseases of endocrine system of our body. Endocrine system consists of endocrine glands and their secretions (hormones). These secretions helps to coordinate various day to day activities in our body and thus maintains effective functioning. A doctor dealing with disorders of endocrine system is called an endocrinologist.
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a first-class multispeciality tertiary care providing healthcare facility in Delhi.
- The hospital has a capacity of 280 beds and offers outpatient, inpatient and speciality clinic services across major medical disciplines including Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Minimal Access surgery, and Kidney Transplant.
- It is a part of one of the healthcare groups of the country - MAX Healthcare and takes pride in the record of over 4,00,000 successfully treated patients.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is equipped with the most updated and advanced medical equipment in the field of diagnostics as well as therapeutics. This includes high-tech devices such ass PET CT, MRI 1.5 Tesla, 16 Slice CT Scanner, Echo Machine Philips – IE33, Holmium Laser 100W, Neurosurgical Microscope and many more.
- The cancer care centre of the hospital is a premier facility equipped with the latest advancements in radiation therapy including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT) and SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery) along with different types of Brachytherapy with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT). The Cancer Centre offers expertise of the best oncologists in India with a comprehensive range of services. This includes Breast Conservation Surgeries (BCS), Limb Conservation Surgery, Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive or Laparoscopic surgery, Sphincter Preservation Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy for advanced and effective care of each patient.
- There is a specialised Dialysis Unit which conforms with international standards offering haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- The hospital also offers 24*7 Max Pharmacy, Regional Translators, Dedicated TPA Desk and many other services to facilitate smooth treatment and billing process.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care providing hospital in South West Delhi. The hospital provides a comprehensive range of services to patients, not only from India but over 30 countries around the world.
The 230 bedded super speciality facility comprises 15 Dialysis and 70 Critical care beds that offers treatment to the most complex cases. Aakash Healthcare has a high-tech infrastructure, the latest medical technology, and a team of highly trained medical professionals.
As a leading tertiary care hospital, Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital is reputed for its clinical excellence in the field of Orthopaedic and Joint replacement surgery. There are several other ‘Centers of Excellence’ including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Mother& Child, General & Minimal Access Surgery, Neurology & Neuro Surgery, Ophthalmology & Refractive Error Surgery and Renal Sciences. The cutting edge infrastructure of the hospital includes Robot assisted surgeries and minimally invasive procedures along with a meticulously framed transplant program.
A team of experienced specialists in various branches complement the high standard and compassionate care that every patient receives at Aakash Healthacre.
The hospital is supported by a 24x7 Trauma & Emergency Center, blood bank, and advanced Neonatal and Paediatric ICU rooms. The major specialities are also backed by a post-operative comprehensive and rehabilitation facility.
Aakash Healthcare ensure patients as well as their family members receive outstanding hospitality services with personalized and patient-centric approach. The hospital has acquired the most modern technologies, smart digital systems, Hospital Information Systems to provide hassle-free administration and convenience of patients.
Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a prominent multi-specialty and quaternary care providing hospital with first-rate healthcare services and integrated facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of medical facilities at an affordable range, with the prime focus on delivery of trusted and reliable therapeutic services to domestic as well as international patients. The 380 bedded healthcare centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and global standards in terms of clinical excellence. It is one of the top hospitals in Delhi to offer impeccable medical services and is equipped with the latest diagnostic and curative technological advancements that are today available in the field of medicine.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.