Best Hospitals In Brazil
Choose from 4 best hospitals in
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is a multi-specialt hospital that has set a benchmark of excellence in Brazil and the rest of the world.
- Located in the Morumbi district towards the south of Sao Pulao, Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital was established in 1971 after 16 years of meticulous planning under Dr. Manoel Tabacow Hidal and his team of doctors.
- The hospital is widely known for its integrated healthcare system with qualified support for promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and research for various medical conditions.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its p
- First Hospital in Brazil to receive Planetree designation – Morumbi Unit – Patient-centered care designation institutions and humanized institutions program - 2011.
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Health and the National Health Surveillance Agency – ANVISA
- Received the Accredited certification with Excellence – Level 3 by National Accreditation Organization – ONA.
- Vikaara Klinik® is a private clinic established with an aim to provide affordable and quality care to patients waiting to undergo any form of plastic or cosmetic surgery.
- The clinic boasts renowned and celebrated surgeon Dr. Hebert Lamblet\'s surgical expertise complemented by a great sense of aesthetics. Dr. Lamblet is a board-certified surgeon who believes in the motto of \'patient\'s come first.\' He ensures that he plays an active role in the patient\'s journey, right from the first consultation to the post-op procedures and follow-ups.
- The plastic & reconstructive surgery center is located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in the middle of Ipanema, just 100 meters away from Ipanema Beach. Patients undergoing the treatment can enjoy all the tourist attractions once they are through with their initial recovery period.
- The clinic is committed to providing the highest form of medical care and attention to bring out the most attractive, healthy, and confident side of the patients.
Popular treatments at Vikaara Klinik include:
- Breast Implants
- Tummy Tuck
- Bariatric surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Dr. Alexandre Charão is a famous plastic surgeon practicing in Rio de Janeiro. With over 20 years of medical experience and training from top institutions in Brazil, Dr. Alexandre established his own clinic in 2011, partnering with a surgical facility - One day Clinic.
- The clinic offers all the latest and advanced medical facilities to carry out a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- The staff at the clinic is dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients, especially from the US and the UK. They offer several treatment packages that can be curated according to the patient\'s needs and requirements.
- Dr. Alexandre Charão stays connected with the patients right from the pre-operative consultation to their post-operative recovery. The clinic is located at a 10 minutes distance from the main office so that Dr. Alexandre can stay in proximity with the patients in case of any emergencies.