Best Nuclear Medicine Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Nuclear Medicine hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Nuclear Medicine
About Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in research, diagnosis, and treatment of various disorders. The most commonly used method is to treat disorders of the thyroid gland. The area of medicine is under extensive research and is showing up promising results for a lot of illnesses.Read More about Nuclear Medicine →
- Nuclear Medicine
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.