Best Oncology Hospitals and Cost in Abu Dhabi
Choose from 2 best Oncology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Oncology
The term oncology is synonymous to cancer. The department of oncology deals with all cases of cancer and also includes research, study and finding new ways to treat cancer or to keep its spread under check. The doctor treating the cancer is called an oncologist. The procedures performed under oncology can be surgical, non-surgical or can be radiation based. Your doctor will decide the best treatment for you after conducting a thorough examination of your medical condition.
Average Oncology Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
NMC Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of clinical services across all the major specialities. The hospital was established in 1975, and over the years, it has become a referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in the region. NCM Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is well-equipped with all the latest technologies for diagnostic and therapeutic services. With an intense focus on quality and reliable healthcare, the hospital offers effective treatment options to the patient from the UAE as well as international patients.
- Established in 2015, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is an extension of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA. The luxury-hospital facility offers treatment in 40 surgical and medical specialties.
- The hospital has a team of 340 doctors and 2918 nurses actively working to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient.
- Spread across 23-acre of land with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units.
- The hospital is home to 364 patient beds, including 72 ICU beds, 4 post-anesthesia care units (PACU), and 26 operating rooms.
Centers of excellence
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Neurological Institute
- Digestive Disease Institute
- Eye Institute
- Respiratory Institute
- Clinical Care Institute
Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.