Best Spinal Surgery Hospitals in India
Choose from 41 best Spinal Surgery hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Spinal Surgery
About Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a specialized from of surgery catering to patients who need to correct some problems in their spine. Your spine is also referred to as second brain of the body and is the area which relays a lot of important information between the body and brain. Spinal injuries are usually fatal and only a few can be cured. Your spinal surgeon is a trained professional who is skilled at performing such surgeries with almost no or minimal loss to you.
Average Spinal Surgery Cost
|US||Starting from $18500|
|UK||Starting from $18000|
|India||Starting from $6000|
- Spinal Orthopedics
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Spinal Orthopaedics
- Medanta is one of the largest multi-specialty hospitals in Delhi-NCR that provides excellent services across various specialties.
- The hospital is a leading spine surgery hospital in India that is equipped with the latest technologies such as precision-guided MRI surgery for the treatment of different kinds of brain and spinal disorders.
- Medanta houses some of the world’s most advanced surgical technologies, including the CyberKnife VSI Robotic Radiosurgery System, Intra-operative O-Arm Spine Suite, ‘Brain Suite’ Miyabi intra-operative MRI OT, and many others.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatment modalities with an integrated approach from the field of neurosciences and orthopedics. A team of highly trained specialists having good expertise at Medanta provides effective treatment of spine disorders.
- The sophisticated neuro-imaging techniques along with specialized neurosurgery and neurology ICUs help the surgeons make an efficient diagnosis as well as treatment.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has its name amongst the best spine hospitals in India for providing effective clinical care services and facilities.
- The BLK Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine offers a range of services to provide holistic care for patients with spine problems.
- The dedicated NeuroSpine Unit at the hospital is equipped with the most advanced technology for minimally invasive spine surgery.
- It is one of the few centers to provide services for cervical spine diseases, including surgery for craniocervical surgery - transoralodontoidectomy, posterior fixation or foramen decompression.
- BLK has a team of spine specialists who are experts in treatment for lumbar disc (sciatica), degenerative spine diseases such as spondylolysis and tuberculosis of the spine.
- Max Hospital, Saket is a highly sought-after medical facility situated in the easily accessible capital region of the country.
- It is one of the foremost spine hospitals in India to provide a range of treatment services for spinal disorders, cancers, deformities, and other conditions.
- The hospital offers advanced techniques such as Minimal Access Spine Surgery or Endoscopic/keyhole Spine surgery for treatment of certain spine disorders such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, bone spurs or tumors as well as Cervical or Lumbar Spondylosis.
- The aim of this surgery is to stabilize the vertebrae column and decompress the affected nerves to provide relief from pain and symptoms.
- In parallel to the latest surgical equipment for spine surgery, Max Hospital has a well-established rehabilitation unit for pain management and physiotherapy.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a leading spine surgery hospital in India that caters to a large volume of domestic and international patients.
- The hospital has an international standard infrastructure with high-end operation theatres and surgical facilities for spine surgery.
- The diagnostic department is equipped with most advanced technologies such as MRI 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla, Interventional Radiology Suite (Cath Lab) |X-ray, Ultrasound CT Scan, Cavitron Ultrasonic Aspirator (CUSA), ZEISS OPMI Pentero Microscope, IMRIS intraoperative imaging.
- FMRI has a highly skilled team of specialists including orthopedic and neurosurgeons with specialization in spine surgery. They have been trained in all the advanced surgical techniques such as minimally invasive spine surgery and more.
- Artemis is amongst New Delhi’s top-rated hospitals that provide a wide range of services to patients from all over the world.
- The department of neurosciences at the hospital is a center of excellence that provides a comprehensive range of services for the treatment of all kinds of spine problems.
- Artemis is one of the best spine surgery hospitals in India is facilitated with advanced surgical equipment and cutting-edge technology for diagnostic imaging.
- The team of skilled surgeons at Artemis have expertise in performing complex spine surgeries, such as Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion with instrumentation, Decompressive Laminectomy with or without fusion and/or instrumentation and many others. They are also trained in minimally invasive spine surgery, including Microdiscectomy on the lumbar spine.
- One of the top hospitals for spine surgery in India, Indraprastha Apollo is renowned world-wide for providing high-quality medical services.
- The department of spine surgery at Apollo is a well-established facility where all kinds of major and complex spinal procedures are performed on a regular basis.
- The Apollo hospital and its spine surgery centre are credited for performing the first lumbar disc replacement in India. Also, a number of cervical spine surgeries and lumbar disc replacements have been performed by the surgeons at Apollo.
- The centre is a pioneer in an advanced procedure such as Minimally Invasive and robotic spine surgery and is the first institution to introduce 3rd generation of spinal implants in India. The team at Apollo is highly acknowledged for its innovation in designing an anterior stabilization spinal implant. These implants have been approved by the FDA and are used being world-wide.
- The services offered by the hospital include major spine surgery procedures such as complex spinal reconstructions, complex deformity surgeries, and revision spine surgery.
- The department of Neuro Surgery & Spine at Fortis Escorts is a super-specialty facility that provides a variety of services for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients with diseases of brain, spine and peripheral nerves.
- The department puts Fortis amongst the top spine surgery hospitals in India and is equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic and surgical technology.
- Fortis Escorts hospital has a dedicated team of neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons specializing in spine surgery, who deliver the highest standards of care to the spine patients.
- The hospital offers Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Spine surgery, a keyhole surgery approach that offers various benefits to the patient - shorter hospital stay, faster recovery, less post-operative pain and discomfort.
- Fortis Escorts has ultra-modern Operation Theatres with the latest equipment for surgery and patient monitoring.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai is a leading hospital of Apollo Healthcare group and also one of the largest medical facilities in South India.
- The hospital has many accomplishments and milestones in the field of spine surgery, including successfully performing the first Fusionless Scoliosis Surgery in India, on a 14-year-old girl diagnosed with Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS).
- Apollo is also the first brand of hospitals in India to introduce third-generation spinal implants. It is the first hospital in the Asia-Pacific region to have the Renaissance Robotic Technology, a specifically designed robotic system for spine surgery.
- Also, it is the first hospital in India to perform a lumbar disc replacement and a very high number of spinal deformity corrections in the private health sector.
- The spine surgeons at Apollo hospital are well-trained and qualified to perform complex spine surgery, using sophistical surgical technology and provide excellent outcomes.
- Aster Medicity is one of the best hospitals in Kerala to provide high-quality medical care to patients from India and abroad.
- The Centre for Spine Care at the hospital is facilitated with the high-end surgical technology including Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) retractor systems, Karl Storz Endoscope along with equipments such as Siemens Isocentric 3D C-arm, Leica M530 OH6 & Leica M525 OH4 Operating Microscopes, Medtronic Stealth Station Navigation System, reciprocating micro-saws and many others.
- The centre also has advanced spinal operating theatres with sophisticated surgical instruments and intraoperative electrophysiological monitoring system.
- Aster offers treatment for all kinds of spinal diseases in adults as well as children, including complex spinal conditions such as spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis (dislocated spine), spinal tumours and spinal fusion procedures.
- The surgeons at the hospital are experts in performing advanced minimally invasive spine surgery, a keyhole procedure for the treatment of degenerative disc and many other disorders.