Best Spinal Surgery Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 62 best Spinal Surgery hospitals in India
Top 10 Spinal Surgery Hospitals in India
About Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a specialized from of surgery catering to patients who need to correct some problems in their spine. Your spine is also referred to as second brain of the body and is the area which relays a lot of important information between the body and brain. Spinal injuries are usually fatal and only a few can be cured. Your spinal surgeon is a trained professional who is skilled at performing such surgeries with almost no or minimal loss to you.
Average Spinal Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $18000|
|US||Starting from $18500|
- Spinal Orthopedics
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Spinal Orthopaedics
- Artemis is amongst New Delhi’s top-rated hospitals that provide a wide range of services to patients from all over the world.
- The department of neurosciences at the hospital is a center of excellence that provides a comprehensive range of services for the treatment of all kinds of spine problems.
- Artemis is one of the best spine surgery hospitals in India is facilitated with advanced surgical equipment and cutting-edge technology for diagnostic imaging.
- The team of skilled surgeons at Artemis have expertise in performing complex spine surgeries, such as Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion with instrumentation, Decompressive Laminectomy with or without fusion and/or instrumentation and many others. They are also trained in minimally invasive spine surgery, including Microdiscectomy on the lumbar spine.
- Max Hospital, Saket is a highly sought-after medical facility situated in the easily accessible capital region of the country.
- It is one of the foremost spine hospitals in India to provide a range of treatment services for spinal disorders, cancers, deformities, and other conditions.
- The hospital offers advanced techniques such as Minimal Access Spine Surgery or Endoscopic/keyhole Spine surgery for treatment of certain spine disorders such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, bone spurs or tumors as well as Cervical or Lumbar Spondylosis.
- The aim of this surgery is to stabilize the vertebrae column and decompress the affected nerves to provide relief from pain and symptoms.
- In parallel to the latest surgical equipment for spine surgery, Max Hospital has a well-established rehabilitation unit for pain management and physiotherapy.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a leading spine surgery hospital in India that caters to a large volume of domestic and international patients.
- The hospital has an international standard infrastructure with high-end operation theatres and surgical facilities for spine surgery.
- The diagnostic department is equipped with most advanced technologies such as MRI 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla, Interventional Radiology Suite (Cath Lab) |X-ray, Ultrasound CT Scan, Cavitron Ultrasonic Aspirator (CUSA), ZEISS OPMI Pentero Microscope, IMRIS intraoperative imaging.
- FMRI has a highly skilled team of specialists including orthopedic and neurosurgeons with specialization in spine surgery. They have been trained in all the advanced surgical techniques such as minimally invasive spine surgery and more.
- One of the top hospitals for spine surgery in India, Indraprastha Apollo is renowned world-wide for providing high-quality medical services.
- The department of spine surgery at Apollo is a well-established facility where all kinds of major and complex spinal procedures are performed on a regular basis.
- The Apollo hospital and its spine surgery centre are credited for performing the first lumbar disc replacement in India. Also, a number of cervical spine surgeries and lumbar disc replacements have been performed by the surgeons at Apollo.
- The centre is a pioneer in an advanced procedure such as Minimally Invasive and robotic spine surgery and is the first institution to introduce 3rd generation of spinal implants in India. The team at Apollo is highly acknowledged for its innovation in designing an anterior stabilization spinal implant. These implants have been approved by the FDA and are used being world-wide.
- The services offered by the hospital include major spine surgery procedures such as complex spinal reconstructions, complex deformity surgeries, and revision spine surgery.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has its name amongst the best spine hospitals in India for providing effective clinical care services and facilities.
- The BLK Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine offers a range of services to provide holistic care for patients with spine problems.
- The dedicated NeuroSpine Unit at the hospital is equipped with the most advanced technology for minimally invasive spine surgery.
- It is one of the few centers to provide services for cervical spine diseases, including surgery for craniocervical surgery - transoralodontoidectomy, posterior fixation or foramen decompression.
- BLK has a team of spine specialists who are experts in treatment for lumbar disc (sciatica), degenerative spine diseases such as spondylolysis and tuberculosis of the spine.
W Pratiksha Hospital is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital located in Gurgaon, a city in the National Capital Region of Delhi, India. The hospital is known for providing high-quality medical care across a wide range of specialties, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, urology, pulmonology, and many others.
W Pratiksha Hospital has state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment, including advanced diagnostic and imaging services such as MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, and digital X-ray, which help in the accurate and timely diagnosis of medical conditions. The hospital's advanced operation theaters and intensive care units ensure that patients receive the best possible care during surgical procedures and in critical conditions.
Asian Hospital Faridabad is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital located in Faridabad, a city in the National Capital Region of Delhi, India. The hospital is part of the Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) group, which also operates hospitals in other parts of India.
Asian Hospital Faridabad has state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, urology, pulmonology, and many others. The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors, nurses, and support staff who are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to their patients.
- Medanta is one of the largest multi-specialty hospitals in Delhi-NCR that provides excellent services across various specialties.
- The hospital is a leading spine surgery hospital in India that is equipped with the latest technologies such as precision-guided MRI surgery for the treatment of different kinds of brain and spinal disorders.
- Medanta houses some of the world’s most advanced surgical technologies, including the CyberKnife VSI Robotic Radiosurgery System, Intra-operative O-Arm Spine Suite, ‘Brain Suite’ Miyabi intra-operative MRI OT, and many others.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatment modalities with an integrated approach from the field of neurosciences and orthopedics. A team of highly trained specialists having good expertise at Medanta provides effective treatment of spine disorders.
- The sophisticated neuro-imaging techniques along with specialized neurosurgery and neurology ICUs help the surgeons make an efficient diagnosis as well as treatment.
Amrita Hospital Faridabad is India’s largest private hospital spread across 130 acres. Amrita Hospital Faridabad has 2600 beds, 81 specialties, 64 operation theaters and 534 critical care beds multi-specialty hospital that offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, nephrology, and more. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technologies to provide the best possible medical care to patients.
The hospital's cardiology department offers a wide range of services, including diagnostic tests, interventional cardiology procedures, and cardiac surgery. The hospital's oncology department provides comprehensive cancer care, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgical oncology. The neurology department offers treatment for a wide range of neurological conditions, including stroke, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai is a leading hospital of Apollo Healthcare group and also one of the largest medical facilities in South India.
- The hospital has many accomplishments and milestones in the field of spine surgery, including successfully performing the first Fusionless Scoliosis Surgery in India, on a 14-year-old girl diagnosed with Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS).
- Apollo is also the first brand of hospitals in India to introduce third-generation spinal implants. It is the first hospital in the Asia-Pacific region to have the Renaissance Robotic Technology, a specifically designed robotic system for spine surgery.
- Also, it is the first hospital in India to perform a lumbar disc replacement and a very high number of spinal deformity corrections in the private health sector.
- The spine surgeons at Apollo hospital are well-trained and qualified to perform complex spine surgery, using sophistical surgical technology and provide excellent outcomes.