Best Spinal Surgery Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 41 best Spinal Surgery hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Spinal Surgery
About Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a specialized from of surgery catering to patients who need to correct some problems in their spine. Your spine is also referred to as second brain of the body and is the area which relays a lot of important information between the body and brain. Spinal injuries are usually fatal and only a few can be cured. Your spinal surgeon is a trained professional who is skilled at performing such surgeries with almost no or minimal loss to you.
Average Spinal Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $18000|
|US||Starting from $18500|
- Spinal Orthopedics
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Spinal Orthopaedics
- Artemis is amongst New Delhi’s top-rated hospitals that provide a wide range of services to patients from all over the world.
- The department of neurosciences at the hospital is a center of excellence that provides a comprehensive range of services for the treatment of all kinds of spine problems.
- Artemis is one of the best spine surgery hospitals in India is facilitated with advanced surgical equipment and cutting-edge technology for diagnostic imaging.
- The team of skilled surgeons at Artemis have expertise in performing complex spine surgeries, such as Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion with instrumentation, Decompressive Laminectomy with or without fusion and/or instrumentation and many others. They are also trained in minimally invasive spine surgery, including Microdiscectomy on the lumbar spine.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- One of the top hospitals for spine surgery in India, Indraprastha Apollo is renowned world-wide for providing high-quality medical services.
- The department of spine surgery at Apollo is a well-established facility where all kinds of major and complex spinal procedures are performed on a regular basis.
- The Apollo hospital and its spine surgery centre are credited for performing the first lumbar disc replacement in India. Also, a number of cervical spine surgeries and lumbar disc replacements have been performed by the surgeons at Apollo.
- The centre is a pioneer in an advanced procedure such as Minimally Invasive and robotic spine surgery and is the first institution to introduce 3rd generation of spinal implants in India. The team at Apollo is highly acknowledged for its innovation in designing an anterior stabilization spinal implant. These implants have been approved by the FDA and are used being world-wide.
- The services offered by the hospital include major spine surgery procedures such as complex spinal reconstructions, complex deformity surgeries, and revision spine surgery.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
- Max Hospital, Saket is a highly sought-after medical facility situated in the easily accessible capital region of the country.
- It is one of the foremost spine hospitals in India to provide a range of treatment services for spinal disorders, cancers, deformities, and other conditions.
- The hospital offers advanced techniques such as Minimal Access Spine Surgery or Endoscopic/keyhole Spine surgery for treatment of certain spine disorders such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, bone spurs or tumors as well as Cervical or Lumbar Spondylosis.
- The aim of this surgery is to stabilize the vertebrae column and decompress the affected nerves to provide relief from pain and symptoms.
- In parallel to the latest surgical equipment for spine surgery, Max Hospital has a well-established rehabilitation unit for pain management and physiotherapy.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
- Medanta is one of the largest multi-specialty hospitals in Delhi-NCR that provides excellent services across various specialties.
- The hospital is a leading spine surgery hospital in India that is equipped with the latest technologies such as precision-guided MRI surgery for the treatment of different kinds of brain and spinal disorders.
- Medanta houses some of the world’s most advanced surgical technologies, including the CyberKnife VSI Robotic Radiosurgery System, Intra-operative O-Arm Spine Suite, ‘Brain Suite’ Miyabi intra-operative MRI OT, and many others.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatment modalities with an integrated approach from the field of neurosciences and orthopedics. A team of highly trained specialists having good expertise at Medanta provides effective treatment of spine disorders.
- The sophisticated neuro-imaging techniques along with specialized neurosurgery and neurology ICUs help the surgeons make an efficient diagnosis as well as treatment.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has its name amongst the best spine hospitals in India for providing effective clinical care services and facilities.
- The BLK Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine offers a range of services to provide holistic care for patients with spine problems.
- The dedicated NeuroSpine Unit at the hospital is equipped with the most advanced technology for minimally invasive spine surgery.
- It is one of the few centers to provide services for cervical spine diseases, including surgery for craniocervical surgery - transoralodontoidectomy, posterior fixation or foramen decompression.
- BLK has a team of spine specialists who are experts in treatment for lumbar disc (sciatica), degenerative spine diseases such as spondylolysis and tuberculosis of the spine.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a leading spine surgery hospital in India that caters to a large volume of domestic and international patients.
- The hospital has an international standard infrastructure with high-end operation theatres and surgical facilities for spine surgery.
- The diagnostic department is equipped with most advanced technologies such as MRI 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla, Interventional Radiology Suite (Cath Lab) |X-ray, Ultrasound CT Scan, Cavitron Ultrasonic Aspirator (CUSA), ZEISS OPMI Pentero Microscope, IMRIS intraoperative imaging.
- FMRI has a highly skilled team of specialists including orthopedic and neurosurgeons with specialization in spine surgery. They have been trained in all the advanced surgical techniques such as minimally invasive spine surgery and more.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
- The department of Neuro Surgery & Spine at Fortis Escorts is a super-specialty facility that provides a variety of services for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients with diseases of brain, spine and peripheral nerves.
- The department puts Fortis amongst the top spine surgery hospitals in India and is equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic and surgical technology.
- Fortis Escorts hospital has a dedicated team of neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons specializing in spine surgery, who deliver the highest standards of care to the spine patients.
- The hospital offers Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Spine surgery, a keyhole surgery approach that offers various benefits to the patient - shorter hospital stay, faster recovery, less post-operative pain and discomfort.
- Fortis Escorts has ultra-modern Operation Theatres with the latest equipment for surgery and patient monitoring.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute has won the prestigious ICICI Lombard and CNBC India Healthcare TV 18 Awards 2014-15, for the category- Best Single Speciality Hospital in Cardiology, for three years.
- Guinness world record for largest ever initiative to test cholesterol levels.
- \"Best Heart Care Centre in North India\" - Global Healthcare Excellence Awards, 2013.
- Best Institution Award by Delhi Association Medical Association 2013
- Ranked the No. 1 Hospital (Private) in Cardiology in Delhi-NCR, and the 5th Best Cardiology Hospital in India by The Week – Nielsen Survey 2013.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute won the Best Specialty Centre for Cardiology
- Aster Medicity is one of the best hospitals in Kerala to provide high-quality medical care to patients from India and abroad.
- The Centre for Spine Care at the hospital is facilitated with the high-end surgical technology including Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) retractor systems, Karl Storz Endoscope along with equipments such as Siemens Isocentric 3D C-arm, Leica M530 OH6 & Leica M525 OH4 Operating Microscopes, Medtronic Stealth Station Navigation System, reciprocating micro-saws and many others.
- The centre also has advanced spinal operating theatres with sophisticated surgical instruments and intraoperative electrophysiological monitoring system.
- Aster offers treatment for all kinds of spinal diseases in adults as well as children, including complex spinal conditions such as spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis (dislocated spine), spinal tumours and spinal fusion procedures.
- The surgeons at the hospital are experts in performing advanced minimally invasive spine surgery, a keyhole procedure for the treatment of degenerative disc and many other disorders.
- AHPI Award 2016 for Quality Beyond Accreditation, and another for Nursing Excellence
- CERTIFICATE OF HONOR for being one of the Best and Safest Hospital in India
- CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- KMA EXCELLENCE AWARD 2016 for Manufacturing Innovations Implemented/Initiated -
- Special Jury Award
- NRK Brand of The Year - Dhanam Award 2016
- Express Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017
- AHPI Award 2018 for Excellence in Community Engagement
- ET Hospital Strategic Management Summit 2018 for Outstanding Contributions To Furthering Hospital Healthcare
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai is a leading hospital of Apollo Healthcare group and also one of the largest medical facilities in South India.
- The hospital has many accomplishments and milestones in the field of spine surgery, including successfully performing the first Fusionless Scoliosis Surgery in India, on a 14-year-old girl diagnosed with Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS).
- Apollo is also the first brand of hospitals in India to introduce third-generation spinal implants. It is the first hospital in the Asia-Pacific region to have the Renaissance Robotic Technology, a specifically designed robotic system for spine surgery.
- Also, it is the first hospital in India to perform a lumbar disc replacement and a very high number of spinal deformity corrections in the private health sector.
- The spine surgeons at Apollo hospital are well-trained and qualified to perform complex spine surgery, using sophistical surgical technology and provide excellent outcomes.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
Best Spinal Surgery Doctors
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma
Director - Orthopedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
Dr. Hitesh Garg
Sr. Consultant - Spine and scoliosis surgeon
Dr. Puneet Girdhar
Dr. Bipin S Walia
Senior Director and Head
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Recommended hospitals for you
4.16 average based on 130 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.