Best Spinal Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Abu Dhabi
Choose from 1 best Spinal Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Spinal Surgery
About Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a specialized from of surgery catering to patients who need to correct some problems in their spine. Your spine is also referred to as second brain of the body and is the area which relays a lot of important information between the body and brain. Spinal injuries are usually fatal and only a few can be cured. Your spinal surgeon is a trained professional who is skilled at performing such surgeries with almost no or minimal loss to you.
Average Spinal Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $18000|
|US||Starting from $18500|
- Spinal Orthopedics
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Spinal Orthopaedics
- Established in 2015, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is an extension of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA. The luxury-hospital facility offers treatment in 40 surgical and medical specialties.
- The hospital has a team of 340 doctors and 2918 nurses actively working to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient.
- Spread across 23-acre of land with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units.
- The hospital is home to 364 patient beds, including 72 ICU beds, 4 post-anesthesia care units (PACU), and 26 operating rooms.
Centers of excellence
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Neurological Institute
- Digestive Disease Institute
- Eye Institute
- Respiratory Institute
- Clinical Care Institute
Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Program has been designated as a Centre of Excellence (COE) by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi received the JCI Gold Seal of Approval after only 19 months of operations.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Heart & Vascular Institute is the second international facility outside of the United States to be IAC accredited in Echocardiography in the three areas of Adult Stress, Adult Transesophageal and Adult Transthoracic.
- As of July 2018, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi was awarded institutional accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the first UAE healthcare facility, and the second in the GCC, to achieve HIMSS Stage 7.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi won the Nationalization Initiative of the Year award for efforts in attracting and retaining Emirati talent, as well as the Innovation in Recruitment Award.