Best Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospitals and Cost in United Arab Emirates
Choose from 14 best Obstetrics & Gynecology hospitals in United Arab Emirates
Top Hospitals For Obstetrics & Gynecology
About Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics is a branch of medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and midwifery whereas gynecology is the branch of physiology and medicine which deals with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those concerning reproductive organs and reproductive health. The doctor treating such disorders is called as a gynecologist who might or might not have a degree in surgery. Cases which require a surgery would be treated by a gynecologist who has a degree in surgery.
Thumbay Hospital in Dubai is top-class multi-specialty hospital in Dubai providing multidisciplinary medical services, and is owned by Thumbay Group which is one of the largest healthcare providers in the area. The state-of-the-art facility has a capacity of 150 beds and offers excellent outpatient, inpatient and critical care services to the all the patients. The hospital has made its mark in the sector based on international standard quality clinical care offered by the medical experts, nurses, and the support staff at the hospital.
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award
- Dubai Human Development & Appreciation Award
- Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
Canadian Specialist Hospital is premier medical facility providing comprehensive tertiary healthcare services and is a referral facility from other healthcare centres in the Middle East. With a capacity of 200 beds, this hospital has more than 300 specialized centre and is one of the largest hospitals in Dubai with world-class infrastructure and advanced technology. The hospital houses a panel of renowned doctors with reliable experience in their field of medical expertise along with a trained support staff to provide immaculate medical care to all the patients.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital won Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is a reputed multi-specialty hospital, with a capacity of 185 beds encompassing 32 departments and specialties operated under the highly qualified and accomplished set of doctors. This hospital, established in 1992, is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group which was founded under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Zulekha Daud in 1964 when she started her practice in Sharjah, UAE. Zulekha Healthcare Group is a leading name in healthcare provider services, operating at the highest quality with over 3000 workforce including more than 300 experienced doctors, nurses and paramedical staff.
- Dubai Quality Awards- 2015
- Received Sharjah top 10 Businesses Award 2007, based on the EFQM Excellence Model, given by Sharjah Economic Excellence Network (SEEN) of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce.
- Unilever MENA Sustainble Living Plan Award 2014
- Business Excellence Department of Dubai Economic Development awards the organizations with the “Dubai Quality Award”
- Won “The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Excellence Award (MRM)” in 2007
- Zulekha Hospitals honored by Medigo For Excellent Patient Satisfaction Score
Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations. The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions. The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others. This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
- Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours.
- UAE’s Distinguished Hospital Award
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a reputed multi-specialty hospital, with a capacity of 179 beds encompassing 32 departments and specialties operated under the highly qualified and accomplished set of doctors. This hospital, established in 2004, is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group which was founded under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Zulekha Daud in 1964 when she started her practice in Sharjah, UAE. Dr. Zulekha has been the winner of the International Women’s Day Excellence Award by ‘Dhwani’, the New Global Indian Excellence Award and the Lifetime Achievement – Healthcare Award for her services and contribution to the healthcare sector.
- Dubai Quality Awards 2015
- The Dubai Chamber CSR Label Award 2014
- Unilever MENA Sustainable Living Plan Award 2014
- Business Excellence Department of Dubai Economic Development awards the organizations with the “Dubai Quality Award” which has three levels of honors for implementing the EFQM Excellence Model successfully
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award (DQAP) and Dubai Quality Award (DQA) in the year 2007, 2011 and 2014.
- Zulekha Hospitals honored by Medigo For Excellent Patient Satisfaction Score
NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai is a multi-speciality tertiary care hospital and a referral centre of choice in Dubai and surrounding regions. The hospital was established in Oct 2004 by one of the leading healthcare brands in the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, the NMC Healthcare Group. Since its inception, the hospital has fast grown into a trusted healthcare centre that offers its services to the people in and outside the UAE. The hospital is accredited by renowned organizations including Joint Commission International (USA), World Endoscopy Organization and Asia Pacific Hernia Society for its excellence in clinical services.
NMC Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of clinical services across all the major specialities. The hospital was established in 1975, and over the years, it has become a referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in the region. NCM Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is well-equipped with all the latest technologies for diagnostic and therapeutic services. With an intense focus on quality and reliable healthcare, the hospital offers effective treatment options to the patient from the UAE as well as international patients.
Saudi German Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital offering comprehensive medical facilities, established in 1988 by one of the largest group of healthcare providers - Saudi German Hospital Group (SHG). With a capacity of over 300 beds, the tertiary care hospital offers excellent medical services with outpatient, inpatient and critical care units in a multitude of specialties and departments. The hospital is a world-class internationally accredited medical center operates with advanced curative techniques, state-of-the art centres for excellence, providing high standard clinical care.
- HIMSS by Dubai Health Authority
- Best Hospital Award 2014 – 9th Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Hospital in Medial Tourism – Socrates Awards Ceremony (ITALY)
- Asian Patient Safety Awards 2014 (Infection Prevention and Practice )
- Best Hospital Award 2015 – Gulf Business Magazine
- Best Hospital Award 2016 – 11the Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Urgent Care Hospital (Winners Review 2017)
- The Most Outstanding Medical Tourism executive of the World
The NMC Royal Hospital, Dubai Investments Park (DIP) is a flagship multi-speciality hospital that offers advanced and tertiary care services. The hospital offers clinical services across 22 medical specialities and have many centres of excellence, including Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery and Minimal Invasive Surgery, Neonatology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics Gynecology, Orthopedic (Sports Medicine Trauma), Dental Surgery Urology (Minimal Invasive Surgery) and Male-infertility, and many more. There are many speciality clinics associated with the hospital, including Abdominal Pain, Vein, Stone, Breast Care, Thyroid, Back Pain and many more.
Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital is a 200 bedded state-of-the-art medical facility. The hospital is a part of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), one of the largest private healthcare providers in the Saudi Arabia. The hospital is a multi-disciplinary health centre offering a wide range of medical services and world-class facilities in combination with international standard of quality and clinical excellence. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital ensures that all the patients, domestic and international, receive utmost care and reliable medical treatment. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical equipment and technology for diagnostics, therapeutic use, and critical care.
- Hospital of Future and ICT Achievement Awards
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group has been ranked among the list of 100 most influential companies in the Arab world, according to Forbes magazine rated the Middle East.
- Arab Health Awards 2011 - Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group Radiology Department is selected as one of the top three in the sectors of Radiology Hospitals in the Middle East.
- Arab Health Awards 2012- Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib\'s Group won an award for the development of human resources during the Arab Health Exhibition that took place in the UAE
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group has received the prestigious Excellence in Surgery Services Award in the Middle East.
- The Middle East HR Excellence Award
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG) was honored at the third edition of the MEED Quality Awards for Projects 2013
- Middle East Insights’ Quality Service Awards
Best Obstetrics & Gynecology Doctors
Dr. Rashad G. Haddad
Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Christian Jozsa
Specialist in Obstretics and Gynaecology, Laparoscopic surgery
Dr. Naglaa T Rizk
Consultant - Gynaecologist
Dr. Nirmala Raghunathan
Dr. Christelle Abboud
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 9 reviews.