Best Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision Hospitals and Cost
Choose from 57 best Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision
About Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision
Gynecomastia in men results from a hormonal imbalance between estrogen and testosterone that causes excessive glandular proliferation and fat deposition in breasts. There are multiple treatment options available to treat gynecomastia in men.
One such method is Mastectomy, a surgical procedure that involves removing glandular male breast tissue. Mastectomy or male breast gland excision can be both elective or medically necessary, depending on the cause of the surgery.
Average Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision Cost
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists. Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international. This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL.
Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations. The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions. The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others. This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital is a JCI accredited medical facility that offers a wide range of medical services across multiple specialities.
Established in the year 2000 as the first hospital of the Acıbadem Hospitals Group on the European side of İstanbul, Acibadem Bakırköy Hospital has been constantly updated with the latest technology and infrastructure.
The hospital has a capacity of 102 beds, along with 7 operating rooms, 27 intensive care beds and a helipad for emergency care patients.
Acibadem Bakırköy being a smart building system, allows control from 6.500 points, which allows immediate intervention of all kinds of problems in the building.
The hospital has fully equipped delivery room (LDRP) that is are specially designed to meet various postnatal needs of the mother as well as child.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the hospital is a dedicated facility for newborns with risky and serious diseases. A team of specialists in the field of neonatology and pediatrics who are skilled in performing surgical procedures and supported by neonatal nurses in all the medical branches.
Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital also provides services for pediatric and adult heart health, and various other medical branches, including Medical Oncology, Neurosurgery (with Navigation), Varicose Veins and vascular treatment, Obesity surgery and breast care.
Columbia Asia Referral Hospital in Yeshwanthpur is a renowned super-specialty 200-bedded hospital which was established in 2008. Fully accredited with international and national organizations, this hospital is a premier medical facility with world-class infrastructure governed according to international standards of clinical care and quality control. This hospital has an excellent team of highly qualified and reputed doctors, outfitted with the latest technologies and advanced equipment.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
Medicana Konya Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care medical centres in Turkey that offers advanced health care services across multiple specialties. A nationally and internationally renowned hospital, Medicana Konya has a capacity of 201 beds including various intensive care units and observation (recovery) rooms. The hospital offers a complete range of services with all advanced medical facilities with an international standard of infrastructure and a comprehensive healthcare staff. With its high quality of clinical services and efficient patient care, the centre is popular amongst patients from different parts of the world, especially European countries.
Medicana Bursa Hospital is one of the premier hospitals of Turkey’s leading healthcare group, Medicana Hospitals, that brings quality medical care to the patients from Turkey and abroad. The hospital is built across 40,000 sq. meters and has a capacity of 300 beds including 100 intensive care beds and 200 single rooms for recovery and post-operative comfort. It works on patient-oriented approach to offer all kinds of medical services across multiple sub and super specialities in the field of medicine, including medical branches of organ transplantation, cardiac surgery, advanced cancer care, radiation oncology, weigh-loss surgery and many more.
Medicana Camlıca is a JCI-accredited hospital that comes under the leading healthcare group in Turkey - Medicana Health Group. The hospital offers a wide range of services in all the major fields of medicine, including cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Organ Transplantation, Orthopaedics, IVF and Reproductive Health, Hand Surgery and Microsurgery, Chest Surgery (Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Clinic) along with Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Unit. The centre provides comprehensive treatment option with techniques such as BMT, Cyber knife, Pediatric and Adult Cardiovascular Surgery, Hemodialysis and many more.
Medicana International Ankara Hospital is one stop destination for world-class health services. It was established in 2008 by Turkey’s leading medical group Medicana Health Group. The hospital provides a wide range of medical and surgical treatment with quality health services under one roof. Medicana International Ankara Hospital is one of the few private hospitals in Turkey to have acquired the world’s most modern technology and technical features. The hospital spans over 20 thousand square meters and has a capacity of 207 inpatient beds. It provides services in over 50 branches and specialities with approximately 120 physicians and 800 personnel.