Best Plastic Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 3 best Plastic Surgery hospitals in Brazil
Top Hospitals For Plastic Surgery
About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery deals with procedures involving beautification and to enhance the physical appearance of an individual. These procedures are usually performed for cosmetic reasons and at times for medical reasons as well. The person performing surgical cosmetic surgeries is actually a surgeon with specialization in performing cosmetic surgeries. Utmost care should be taken to taken to select your cosmetic surgeon as the results cannot be overwhelming in some cases..Read More about Plastic Surgery →
Average Plastic Surgery Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2100|
|Thailand||Starting from $3000|
|Mexico||Starting from $4000|
|India||Starting from $6500|
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon
- Vikaara Klinik® is a private clinic established with an aim to provide affordable and quality care to patients waiting to undergo any form of plastic or cosmetic surgery.
- The clinic boasts renowned and celebrated surgeon Dr. Hebert Lamblet\'s surgical expertise complemented by a great sense of aesthetics. Dr. Lamblet is a board-certified surgeon who believes in the motto of \'patient\'s come first.\' He ensures that he plays an active role in the patient\'s journey, right from the first consultation to the post-op procedures and follow-ups.
- The plastic & reconstructive surgery center is located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in the middle of Ipanema, just 100 meters away from Ipanema Beach. Patients undergoing the treatment can enjoy all the tourist attractions once they are through with their initial recovery period.
- The clinic is committed to providing the highest form of medical care and attention to bring out the most attractive, healthy, and confident side of the patients.
Popular treatments at Vikaara Klinik include:
- Breast Implants
- Tummy Tuck
- Bariatric surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Dr. Alexandre Charão is a famous plastic surgeon practicing in Rio de Janeiro. With over 20 years of medical experience and training from top institutions in Brazil, Dr. Alexandre established his own clinic in 2011, partnering with a surgical facility - One day Clinic.
- The clinic offers all the latest and advanced medical facilities to carry out a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- The staff at the clinic is dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients, especially from the US and the UK. They offer several treatment packages that can be curated according to the patient\'s needs and requirements.
- Dr. Alexandre Charão stays connected with the patients right from the pre-operative consultation to their post-operative recovery. The clinic is located at a 10 minutes distance from the main office so that Dr. Alexandre can stay in proximity with the patients in case of any emergencies.