Best Rhinoplasty Hospitals and Cost in Costa Rica
Choose from 2 best Rhinoplasty hospitals in Costa Rica
Top Hospitals For Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is surgical procedure to change the shape and appearance of the nose. The surgery aims to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the nose, improve breathing or for both. Commonly known as ‘nose job’, rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgeries. It can be used to correct a deformity, treat an injury or improve the overall appearance of the nose and face. The nose is a complex structure comprising bone and cartilage in the upper and lower region, respectively. A rhinoplasty involves alteration of these structures of the nasal parts and passage. The surgery can be performed as open rhinoplasty (incision made across the nasal tissue between and within the nostrils) or closed rhinoplasty (incisions made within the nostrils), depending on the need for the surgery. The incision remains well-hidden and barely visible to other people. It is a relatively safe and effective procedure. The results of the surgery are long-lasting and full contours settle gradually over time to provide the desired outcome.Read More about Rhinoplasty →
Average Rhinoplasty Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2100|
|Ukraine||Starting from $2900|
|India||Starting from $3000|
|USA||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $8200|
|Spain||Starting from $10000|
- Nose Job
- Nose Surgery
- Hospital CIMA is a JCI-accredited acute care facility located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The multi-specialty hospital was established in 2000 to help patients avail affordable and quality treatment in Latin America.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 800 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital offers outpatient services in cardiology, audiology, neurology, and spirometry. It also boasts a Lifecycle Center with personalized health check-ups packages for individuals of different age groups.
- The inpatient services include treatments in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery, Opthalmology, and Otorhinolaryngology.
- State of the art and multi-accredited laboratory systems
- An emergency department working all around the week for critically ill or injured patients
- Private room suites equipped with all modern facilities
- Maternity Department with Neonatal care units (NCU) and modular operation theaters
- Exclusive suites and rooms for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Medical, surgical, coronary, and pulmonary ICUs.
Hospital Clínica Bíblica is reputed as the oldest and longest running private hospital in Costa Rica. It offers a combination of quality clinical services with a patient centric approach to ensure each patient experience effective and remarkable medical care at the hospital. As a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Clínica Bíblica has been deeply invested in maintaining high security standards and quality of healthcare facilities. They are constantly working to building better infrastructure with international standards, improve the processes in its services, acquiring cutting-edge medical technology and housing the best doctors in Costa Rica.