Best 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces Hospitals and Cost in Kenya
Choose from 1 best 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces
About 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces
The 3M Clarity Self-ligating Brackets are an aesthetic option for improvement of smile. It is typically designed to offer the advantage of rotational control and better versatility without the need for ligatures. The braces are translucent, stain resistant, and provide a more natural look. It is a simple, clear solution for aesthetic treatment to create beautiful, confident smiles for the patients. This new technology does not require placement of ligatures (elastic bands) to attach the brackets to the wire. While ligatures slow down the teeth-moving process as they cause friction or resistance, the use of Self Ligation braces eliminate the use of elastics. This reduces friction, help teeth move faster and enable the braces to work more efficiently. The 3M Clarity brackets offer orthodontic treatment control and versatility to deliver precise, reliable outcomes. It offers more efficiency and predictability from start to finish. As the Clarity brackets are translucent and stain-resistant, they are an excellent completely aesthetic choice for the patients. The innovative and smooth ceramic surfaces and edges of the bracket ensure patient comfort. The ceramic design helps braces blend in with the teeth and allows the patients to carry the braces confidently.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.