Best Crystal Braces Hospitals and Cost in Abu Dhabi
Choose from 3 best Crystal Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Crystal Braces
About Crystal Braces
Crystal Braces are a perfect solution for those who want to have a more cosmetic appearance for orthodontic treatment. The difference between a crystal and traditional braces is the type of bonding the orthodontic brackets make with the patient\'s teeth. The crystal braces treatment uses the brackets that are clear, sapphire, or tooth-colored, and not made of metal. The wire used with crystal braces is white, which helps in providing a natural and aesthetic appearance. This makes crystal braces one of the most popular orthodontic option. The sapphire crystals can be fashioned into brackets for aesthetic braces as they are comfortable, bio-compatible as well as hypoallergenic. These brackets work just like the traditional metal braces, but are almost unnoticeable. In fact, the crystal brackets are almost invisible from a distance. The braces are stain resistant and virtually scratch free, making them an ideal choice for adults, especially those conscious of their appearance.
NMC Healthcare is widely known as the largest private healthcare group in the UAE and has been serving patients from all over the world for the past 46 years. NMC is one of the most trusted healthcare brand when it comes to personalized care, efficient hospitality and a deep commitment to the providing superior clinical services to the patients.
The NMC Royal Hospital, UAE is a referral tertiary healthcare centre and amongst the largest hospitals in Abu Dhabi and neighbouring regions.
The hospital has several quality certifications and awards under its name, including the accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI), one of the topmost USA based certification for healthcare organizations, and World Endoscopy Organization.
The hospital abides by the principles of quality care for all people, with focus on innovative technique, advanced technologies, patient safety, clinical excellence, teamwork, and personalized care offerings.
NMC Royal Hospital offers a broad range of multi-disciplinary services across all the major medical specialities, such as Cardiac Sciences, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Mother and Child Health, Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Neurosciences (considered as its 5 pillars).
NMC Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of clinical services across all the major specialities. The hospital was established in 1975, and over the years, it has become a referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in the region. NCM Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is well-equipped with all the latest technologies for diagnostic and therapeutic services. With an intense focus on quality and reliable healthcare, the hospital offers effective treatment options to the patient from the UAE as well as international patients.
- Established in 2015, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is an extension of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA. The luxury-hospital facility offers treatment in 40 surgical and medical specialties.
- The hospital has a team of 340 doctors and 2918 nurses actively working to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient.
- Spread across 23-acre of land with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units.
- The hospital is home to 364 patient beds, including 72 ICU beds, 4 post-anesthesia care units (PACU), and 26 operating rooms.
Centers of excellence
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Neurological Institute
- Digestive Disease Institute
- Eye Institute
- Respiratory Institute
- Clinical Care Institute
Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Program has been designated as a Centre of Excellence (COE) by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi received the JCI Gold Seal of Approval after only 19 months of operations.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Heart & Vascular Institute is the second international facility outside of the United States to be IAC accredited in Echocardiography in the three areas of Adult Stress, Adult Transesophageal and Adult Transthoracic.
- As of July 2018, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi was awarded institutional accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is the first UAE healthcare facility, and the second in the GCC, to achieve HIMSS Stage 7.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi won the Nationalization Initiative of the Year award for efforts in attracting and retaining Emirati talent, as well as the Innovation in Recruitment Award.