Best Dental Implant Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 4 best Dental Implant hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Dental Implant
About Dental Implant
Implantology is the branch of dentistry dedicated to dental implants. The dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is inserted into the jawbone (either the maxilla or the mandible).Read More about Dental Implant →
Average Dental Implant Cost
|Thailand||Starting from $2800|
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Implant
Dental Bliss is a world-class dental clinic providing first-rate facilities and is equipped with finest and most modern technologies. The clinic provides comprehensive dental care services, using high-grade implants and instrumentation and maintains international standard for quality, hygiene and clinical care. Led by Dr Amandeep Dhillon and Dr Surbhi Anand, who are reputed and highly trained dentists, with significant experience and expertise in the field. The clinic offers a wide range of dental procedure from basic preventive to cosmetic and restorative ones, including advanced stage gingivitis, Invisalign aligner and dental procedures for children.
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).