Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Chennai
Choose from 2 best Bariatric Surgery hospitals in Chennai
Top Hospitals For Bariatric Surgery
About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery. This surgery helps obese individuals to lose weight by limiting the quantity of the intake of the food that they eat. There are various ways through which the surgery is performed on an individual. These types include, gastric bypass, gastric splicing and gastric banding. It takes time for the surgery to show up results as it requires cooperation from the individual on which it is performed in the form of sticking to the exercise and diet regime etc.Read More about Bariatric Surgery →
Average Bariatric Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Thailand||Starting from $8000|
|Spain||Starting from $20000|
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Bariatric Surgeon
Gleneagles Global Health City earlier known as Global Hospital Chennai is a leading tertiary care providing multi-specialty hospital in India with excellent outpatient, inpatient and emergency care facilities. The hospital is one of the largest hospitals of Gleneagles Global Hospitals in India, with a capacity of 1000 beds and ultra-modern infrastructure offering a wide range of healthcare services. The hospital is a recognized hospital and has many firsts to its credit including conducting the first Adult Liver swap Transplant, split liver transplant, and single lung transplant in India, along with being the first in South Indian states to perform 5 successful liver transplants in a day.
- India’s Most Admired & Promising Hospital Chain (2012)
- India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain (2013)
- The 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 – “India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain” & “Business Leader of the Year Award”
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 13 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Liver Transplant -
My son had a liver transplant and i am the donor, overall i found professionalism is high with appropriate medical care in accordance to the experienced surgeons.