Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Malaysia
Choose from 7 best Bariatric Surgery hospitals in Malaysia
Top Hospitals For Bariatric Surgery
About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery. This surgery helps obese individuals to lose weight by limiting the quantity of the intake of the food that they eat. There are various ways through which the surgery is performed on an individual. These types include, gastric bypass, gastric splicing and gastric banding. It takes time for the surgery to show up results as it requires cooperation from the individual on which it is performed in the form of sticking to the exercise and diet regime etc.Read More about Bariatric Surgery →
Average Bariatric Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Thailand||Starting from $8000|
|Spain||Starting from $20000|
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Bariatric Surgeon
KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital is a leading multispecialty hospital in Malaysia established by KPJ Healthcare Berhad (KPJHB), the healthcare division of Johor Corporation. The 200-bedded medical facility has a contemporary infrastructure suiting to international standards and is committed in delivering exceptional healthcare services and personalized care to all patients. The hospital offers outstanding outpatient and inpatient facility along with critical care and emergency services and is fully facilitated with modern equipment and advanced techniques.
- The Bizz Award (2012-13)
- Malaysia HR Award - 2009
- Asian Pacific Super Excellent Brand Award - 2009
- KPJ Awarded Quality of Health Provider
- National Award for Management Accounting (NafMA) 2008 – Merit Award
- Awarded bronze in the HR Excellence Category 2009
- ASEAN Business Awards - Finalist in the category of Corporate Social Responsibility 2009
- Awarded by Asia Pacific Brands Foundation for Brand Excellence in Healthcare - Hospital 2008
- Awarded GOLD (Service Category) in 2007 by National Council for Occupational Safety and Health
- 4th Asia Pacific Super Excellence Brand 2008 - Asia Entrepreneur Alliance World Wide
- Awarded Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2008-2009
- National Occupational Safety and Health in 2007 by Ministry of Human Resource
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh is a multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia, and is amongst the renowned hospitals of Parkway Pantai Limited (Pantai Group). It is a 229-bed hospital with first-rate outpatient, inpatient and critical care facilities among all the important specialties including Dental services, Cancer centre, Cardiac surgery, Pediatrics, renal medicine (Hemodialysis) and Emergency department. The hospital, along with top-notch infrastructure and cutting edge technology, has more than 80 specialists backed by international training and vast experience in their field of expertise.
Ara Damansara Medical Center is a renowned tertiary care hospital providing comprehensive multi-disciplinary healthcare services in Malaysia. The 220-bedded hospital is set up in a flourishing environment and offers excellent clinical care services from basic to advanced procedures. The hospital is well-set with cutting technology and modern facilities, housing expert medical professionals for providing personalized care and outstanding medical treatment to all the patients, domestic and international.
- Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care wins the Best Medical Travel Website at IMJT Awards 2015
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is a renowned multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia and is a part of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group. The 393-bedded hospital is a forerunner of healthcare service providers with contemporary and advanced infrastructure outfitted with next generation technology and instruments. The hospital houses some of the best oncology specialist and highly reputed renal and hematological experts, backed by years and experience and training in their field of expertise.
- SJMC is Malaysia’s only private hospital to win the Prime Minister’s Quality Award twice in the private sector category (1998 and 2003)
- Honors from the Institute of Quality Malaysia and the International Asia Pacific Quality Award
- Brand Laureate Award for Best Brands in Healthcare representing hospitals in the Asia Pacific region
- Malaysia Branded Service Champion Award, in 2009
- Reader’s Digest consumers award for 2011’s Most Trusted Brand in the private hospital category.
- Cardiothoracic surgery (1st open heart surgery in the private sector – 1985)
- Infertility management (1st Gift and IVF baby in Malaysia – 1987)
- Urology (1st kidney stone lithotripsy - 1988)
- Liver transplant surgery (1st live-related liver transplant in S.E.A. – 1995)
- Cytogenetics (1st in Malaysia)
- Endo Vascular Interventional Radiology (1st Endo-vascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms in Malaysia – 1998)
- Bone marrow transplant (1st transplant in Private Sector – 2000)
- Image Guided Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (1st in Malaysia)
- Epilepsy surgery (1st surgery in the Private Sector 2008)
- Awake Craniotomy (1st to be performed in Private Sector)
Gleneagles Medini is a world-class multi-specilaty tertiary care providers in Malaysia, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure and offering excellent outpatient, impatient service along with Emergency care service. The 300 bedded hospital is facilitated with top-notch technology and high-tech equipment which enables the specialists to offer advanced procedures with reliable clinical outcomes. The highly skilled and experienced medical professionals along with a substantially trained support staff at Gleneagles Medini ensure that the patients receive immediate and excellent clinical care.
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital is a pioneer healthcare service provider in Malaysia, offering premium tertiary care facilities in multiple specialties. This 200 bedded hospital offers comprehensive list of medical services ranging from basic to complex procedures, delivered by highly qualified and skilled medical professionals. The hospital has a state-of-the-art infrastructure and is well-equipped with top-notch, advanced technologies so as to maintain high standard of clinical excellence which is at par on international level. Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital is committed in serving with utmost dedication to ensure that the patients receive finest clinical care in the region.
- Malaysia’s only two-time winner of Prime Minister’s Quality Award (private sector category) in 1993 and 2003
- Institute of Quality Malaysia Quality Excellence Award 2000
- International Asia Pacific Quality Award (Outstanding Achievement for Large Service)
- Brand Laureate Award for Best Brands in Healthcare – Hospitals (Asia Pacific region) – 2008-2009
- Malaysia Branded Service Champion Award (Category: Hospital) - 2019
- Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Award - 2011
- Frost and Sullivan Excellence in EMR Implementation Award - 2013
Recommended hospitals for you
5 average based on 1 reviews.