Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 2 best Bariatric Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Bariatric Surgery
About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery. This surgery helps obese individuals to lose weight by limiting the quantity of the intake of the food that they eat. There are various ways through which the surgery is performed on an individual. These types include, gastric bypass, gastric splicing and gastric banding. It takes time for the surgery to show up results as it requires cooperation from the individual on which it is performed in the form of sticking to the exercise and diet regime etc.Read More about Bariatric Surgery →
Average Bariatric Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Thailand||Starting from $8000|
|Spain||Starting from $20000|
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Vikaara Klinik® is a private clinic established with an aim to provide affordable and quality care to patients waiting to undergo any form of plastic or cosmetic surgery.
- The clinic boasts renowned and celebrated surgeon Dr. Hebert Lamblet\'s surgical expertise complemented by a great sense of aesthetics. Dr. Lamblet is a board-certified surgeon who believes in the motto of \'patient\'s come first.\' He ensures that he plays an active role in the patient\'s journey, right from the first consultation to the post-op procedures and follow-ups.
- The plastic & reconstructive surgery center is located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in the middle of Ipanema, just 100 meters away from Ipanema Beach. Patients undergoing the treatment can enjoy all the tourist attractions once they are through with their initial recovery period.
- The clinic is committed to providing the highest form of medical care and attention to bring out the most attractive, healthy, and confident side of the patients.
Popular treatments at Vikaara Klinik include:
- Breast Implants
- Tummy Tuck
- Bariatric surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift