Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 9 best Bariatric Surgery hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Bariatric Surgery
About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery. This surgery helps obese individuals to lose weight by limiting the quantity of the intake of the food that they eat. There are various ways through which the surgery is performed on an individual. These types include, gastric bypass, gastric splicing and gastric banding. It takes time for the surgery to show up results as it requires cooperation from the individual on which it is performed in the form of sticking to the exercise and diet regime etc.Read More about Bariatric Surgery →
Average Bariatric Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Thailand||Starting from $8000|
|Spain||Starting from $20000|
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Bariatric Surgeon
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
SCI (Surgical Centre of India ) International Hospital is a multispecialty hospital with state of art infrastructure, latest technology and a dedicated team of experts and support staff. This renowned hospital has a capacity of 80 beds with high-tech maternity Operation Theaters, 10 bedded well equipped Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and 15 bedded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The hospital offers a wide variety of beds and room, such as sharing, Single Private, Executive, Super Deluxe and Twin Room Suite, suiting to the need and requirements of the multitude of patients.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a super-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of services across multiple specialities. The hospital provides world-class clinical services and facilities with the latest medical technologies and sophisticated surgical instruments. Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh is a part of India’s leading healthcare service providers, Fortis Healthcare Group and delivers high quality medical care to patients from various countries. The skilled team of doctors, nurses, technicians along with management professionals at this hospital ensure that all the patients receive first-class treatment. The hospital is recognized and awarded by several organizations for its standard of care, infrastructure, hygiene, safety and
Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a prominent multi-specialty and quaternary care providing hospital with first-rate healthcare services and integrated facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of medical facilities at an affordable range, with the prime focus on delivery of trusted and reliable therapeutic services to domestic as well as international patients. The 380 bedded healthcare centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and global standards in terms of clinical excellence. It is one of the top hospitals in Delhi to offer impeccable medical services and is equipped with the latest diagnostic and curative technological advancements that are today available in the field of medicine.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a first-class multispeciality tertiary care providing healthcare facility in Delhi.
- The hospital has a capacity of 280 beds and offers outpatient, inpatient and speciality clinic services across major medical disciplines including Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Minimal Access surgery, and Kidney Transplant.
- It is a part of one of the healthcare groups of the country - MAX Healthcare and takes pride in the record of over 4,00,000 successfully treated patients.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is equipped with the most updated and advanced medical equipment in the field of diagnostics as well as therapeutics. This includes high-tech devices such ass PET CT, MRI 1.5 Tesla, 16 Slice CT Scanner, Echo Machine Philips – IE33, Holmium Laser 100W, Neurosurgical Microscope and many more.
- The cancer care centre of the hospital is a premier facility equipped with the latest advancements in radiation therapy including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT) and SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery) along with different types of Brachytherapy with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT). The Cancer Centre offers expertise of the best oncologists in India with a comprehensive range of services. This includes Breast Conservation Surgeries (BCS), Limb Conservation Surgery, Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive or Laparoscopic surgery, Sphincter Preservation Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy for advanced and effective care of each patient.
- There is a specialised Dialysis Unit which conforms with international standards offering haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- The hospital also offers 24*7 Max Pharmacy, Regional Translators, Dedicated TPA Desk and many other services to facilitate smooth treatment and billing process.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj is an advanced healthcare facility offering services across all major medical disciplines.
- The 400+ bedded hospital has a high-tech infrastructure and is equipped with the latest medical equipment and devices. The healthcare facility provides excellent standard care with patient-centric and personalized approach.
- Max Hospital in Patparganj offers outstanding services in the field of Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology, Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, and organ transplantation.
- This hospital is a part of Balaji Medical and Diagnostic Research Centre with a record of more than 30,000 operations including all advanced and basic surgeries including laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures performed by experts.
- As one of the top hospitals in Delhi, Max Hospital Patparganj is offers a range of facilities to ensure safe and effective treatment with holistic care.
- The hospital has 24*7 available emergency services with a Blood Bank, ATM, and many other amenities required for patient care.
- There are specialized units such as Heart Failure Clinic, Spine & Backache Clinic, Pain Clinic, Headache Clinic, Diabesity Clinic, Advance Knee & Hip clinic at the hospital to provide focused care.
- The team of medical professionals in the hospital are highly qualified and experienced in their field of specialization.
- Max Hospital Patparganj has a dedicated obesity board, obesity suite and infrastructure to support high-end laparoscopic and minimally invasive bariatric surgery.