Best Six Month Smiles Braces Hospitals and Cost in Costa Rica
Choose from 2 best Six Month Smiles Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Six Month Smiles Braces
About Six Month Smiles Braces
Six Month Smiles is a series of clear brace which are typically designed to straighten the front teeth in a period of six months. The aim of this method is to achieve a speedy result with focused approach on straightening the front teeth and improving the cosmetic appeal. The Six Month Smiles Braces is less expensive compared to the traditional braces or aligners as it gives result in shorter time. This dental treatment is also referred to as ‘short-term orthodontics’. This is a perfect solution for many in terms of orthodontic treatment that can be completed in just six months. The main advantage of Six Month Smiles Braces is that the short duration of treatment with effective results. A regular orthodontic treatment for straightening of all the teeth and improve the bite takes around 12 to 18 months. A treatment with Six Month Smiles is faster as it will only straighten the front teeth. Another advantage is that it uses a much less force because this system only affects the front teeth, not the entire set of teeth. This makes Six Month Smiles a more comfortable treatment than traditional braces. The use of clear and invisible braces to move the teeth gently into correct alignment is not a faster but more discreet and comfortable approach.
Hospital Clínica Bíblica is reputed as the oldest and longest running private hospital in Costa Rica. It offers a combination of quality clinical services with a patient centric approach to ensure each patient experience effective and remarkable medical care at the hospital. As a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Clínica Bíblica has been deeply invested in maintaining high security standards and quality of healthcare facilities. They are constantly working to building better infrastructure with international standards, improve the processes in its services, acquiring cutting-edge medical technology and housing the best doctors in Costa Rica.
- Hospital CIMA is a JCI-accredited acute care facility located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The multi-specialty hospital was established in 2000 to help patients avail affordable and quality treatment in Latin America.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 800 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital offers outpatient services in cardiology, audiology, neurology, and spirometry. It also boasts a Lifecycle Center with personalized health check-ups packages for individuals of different age groups.
- The inpatient services include treatments in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery, Opthalmology, and Otorhinolaryngology.
- State of the art and multi-accredited laboratory systems
- An emergency department working all around the week for critically ill or injured patients
- Private room suites equipped with all modern facilities
- Maternity Department with Neonatal care units (NCU) and modular operation theaters
- Exclusive suites and rooms for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Medical, surgical, coronary, and pulmonary ICUs.